• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Drags On 24th

RACERSEDGE

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have my doubts if we will see the RR in action at gp anytime soon. i think sat night everyone had an itching to run something or someone.. so that's why it happened.

yeah after the time and money people wasted at Kuru, anyway when we came to the colombo it was around 2 Am so we went home straight

All Ready the Ball is rolling for a event at Ekala. So will see how things goes.

Sweet! Dimantha try to have the event after Dec 15th! ill be back home! :D ... The ball is also already rolling for our 3rd Supercar Meetup to be held in Dec or 2nd week Jan..will let u guys know the details soon... this time round its gonna be different with a ''well known'' international car magazine and tv series crew present.. :P

Edited by Andrew_GTR

All Ready the Ball is rolling for a event at Ekala. So will see how things goes.

You might also wanna check the completed stretch of the Southern Highway, between Colombo and Kalutara.. I friend of mine had been there n said it is extremely drag friendly, and completely free of traffic.

Planning to go check it out, probably this weekend...

You might also wanna check the completed stretch of the Southern Highway, between Colombo and Kalutara.. I friend of mine had been there n said it is extremely drag friendly, and completely free of traffic.

so that means sections of the road are open to the public?? :huh:

Sweet! Dimantha try to have the event after Dec 15th! ill be back home! :D ... The ball is also already rolling for our 3rd Supercar Meetup to be held in Dec or 2nd week Jan..will let u guys know the details soon... this time round its gonna be different with a ''well known'' international car magazine and tv series crew present.. :P

hmmm sounds interesting! :D

A 3-hour drive might be too much for most of you but last weekend on the Southern Monsoon Rally, the organizers gave us a 5 km stretch of the new Southern Highway. It was wider than Ekala, dead straight, very smooth and not in a built-up area.

It's not officially open to public, then again... it's not officially restricted either.. :rolleyes:

oh yes it is! :P i distinctly recall seeing signs that when on to say something to the effect that the road is closed and those seen on the road are liable for prosecution and may face criminal charges :lol:

they've put up a fence when n where ever possible to communicate the same i believe :D

oh yes it is! :P i distinctly recall seeing signs that when on to say something to the effect that the road is closed and those seen on the road are liable for prosecution and may face criminal charges :lol:

they've put up a fence when n where ever possible to communicate the same i believe :D

Hmm... there's only one way to find out.. I would need a vehicle that is a 4x4xfar... to do a survey.. :D

Edited by Bugatti