• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Drags On 24th

RACERSEDGE

ALL YO AL MEMBERS JOIN UP IF YO FREE ON 24TH FROM 3PM UP2 MIDNITE OFFICIAL DRAGS HAPPENING @ KURUNEGALA WITH THE SUPPORT OF KURUNEGALA M.C ORGANIZED BY KURUNEGALA MOTOR SPORTS CLUB, HONDA CLUB OF SRI LANKA N RACERSEDGE.

THE VENUE IS SET N SO IS THE SAFETY N SECURITY ITS GONNA BE A 500m

BBQ PLUS FOOD STALLS N DJ N LOT OF ENTERTAINENT GURANTEED BY ORGANISERS

Edited by RACERSEDGE

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ALL YO AL MEMBERS JOIN UP IF YO FREE ON 24TH FROM 3PM UP2 MIDNITE OFFICIAL DRAGS HAPPENING @ KURUNEGALA WITH THE SUPPORT OF KURUNEGALA M.C ORGANIZED BY KURUNEGALA MOTOR SPORTS CLUB, HONDA CLUB OF SRI LANKA N RACERSEDGE.

Bro its nice if the distance will be 400 m

with a beer stall, bling bling bithces and DKG tooo.....

rockcity rockers...

yes i agree.. gaya pls make the cars run 400 m...

yep i agree too mate will sort that out with them..entries closed from 2 day 9pm..responce is good mates thankz.. spcl thnkz goes to fuzzo 4 the wonderful support on entries from colombo n so is jehan n janaka from negambo n thilina from kiribathgoda.

hope everybody will luv the stuff from minis to scoobys n evos n mugan RR's n integra dc5's n the ever populer eg8 v tecs

classes

NA

upto 1000cc

Upto 1500cc

upto 1600cc

over 1600cc

Turbo

upto 1500cc

over 1500cc

mmmm thatz wht we thougt first now the stuff changed ..but similer to this..also we r keeping event line up among competitors untill event is over .. ..also this is a freindly thing miniace not a n official event.. runinig only upon invitations..yep mini events wd be up2 1000cc n up2 1300cc n open event n gonna be a open jeep event too..

Edited by RACERSEDGE

mmmm thatz wht we thougt first now the stuff changed ..but similer to this..also we r keeping event line up among competitors untill event is over .. ..also this is a freindly thing miniace not a n official event.. runinig only upon invitations..yep mini events wd be up2 1000cc n up2 1300cc n open event n gonna be a open jeep event too..

I thought I saw somewhere a class of under 2000cc as well (1600cc - 2000cc) :unsure:

there was going to be a 1600 only class but depends on the entries. by the looks of it, all cars 1600 and up will fall together for NA and the same for turbo. will have to wait and see the final entries and what the organizers decide.

my understanding on checking what's under the hood would just be CC... everything else goes.

Do shocks really matters on a road like that (smooth).

They wouldnt matter for the drag itself I suppose, but the drive to kurunegala would be a bit of a bugger.... can be done I suppose, but devinda wont take the risk lol :P