• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Lancer Fiore Club In Sri Lanka

nilanw

:)

Hello all Lancer Fiore Lovers !

I have started this post to gear up all the Lancer Fiore Car Owners in Sri lanka and this is the very first step to forming a lancer FIORE Club.I would want all Fiore owners to come in to this post first and drop in few lines about your car.I will soon upload a web site to the Internet where we can have posted all Photos , Videos , and so on.

Do you know that Malayasia already have a Lancer Fiore Club and it's interesting to see.If you search on youtube "lancer Fiore King Clucb' you would see them.

So Guys , get ready , come here and share your thought on this fabulous car and will not miss this opportunity.

Cheers !

Good Luck

Nilan

:)

Hello all Lancer Fiore Lovers !

I have started this post to gear up all the Lancer Fiore Car Owners in Sri lanka and this is the very first step to forming a lancer FIORE Club.I would want all Fiore owners to come in to this post first and drop in few lines about your car. I will soon upload a web site to the Internet] where we can have posted all Photos , Videos , and so on.

Do you know that Malayasia already have a Lancer Fiore Club and it's interesting to see.If you search on youtube "lancer Fiore King Clucb' you would see them.

So Guys , get ready , come here and share your thought on this fabulous car and will not miss this opportunity.

Cheers !

Good Luck

Nilan

Excellent initiative machan, dunno whether there are many Fiore owners here... but you can find out soon. I believe harshan has one.

Also a small point, I think it's a violation of AL rules to promote other SL car websites, even those of an owners club... so it might make more sense to simply do your web work on AL itself, like the Mazda Ford club does so well... Im not entirely certain about that rule mind you, could be wrong, so just check with MADZ or peri...

Anyway, all the best with the club!

Excellent initiative machan, dunno whether there are many Fiore owners here... but you can find out soon. I believe harshan has one.

Also a small point, I think it's a violation of AL rules to promote other SL car websites, even those of an owners club... so it might make more sense to simply do your web work on AL itself, like the Mazda Ford club does so well... Im not entirely certain about that rule mind you, could be wrong, so just check with MADZ or peri...

tks s_n for the intro, yes i do have a c12 fiore with 4G15 and a close ratio gear box under the hood. Went through its first ever engine overhaul due to a broken t belt and a value poking through a piston. Now awaiting a paint and interior job.

• 3 weeks later...
lancerfiore018.th.jpg

lancerfiore019.th.jpg

lancerfiore020.th.jpg

lancerfiore021.th.jpg

lancerfiore022.th.jpg

lancerfiore023.th.jpg

Man that's pretty cool, have always had a soft spot for the lancer fiore, we had one in the mid 90's A jap spec car with the digital dash and all.. I used to think that was WAY cool!

You wouldnt happen to have the japanese version brochure would you mate?

Btw what other brochures do you have? I like collecting old car brochures myself...

Man that's pretty cool, have always had a soft spot for the lancer fiore, we had one in the mid 90's A jap spec car with the digital dash and all.. I used to think that was WAY cool!

You wouldnt happen to have the japanese version brochure would you mate?

Btw what other brochures do you have? I like collecting old car brochures myself...

This is the only old car brochure I have.(my father bought a brand new Lancer C12 in October 1984)

All my other car brochures are from 2004 onwards, which I got from a friend in the office. :)

[My first car in Sl was a Lancer 1.2 litre.

Super car. Loved her and regret selling.

The guy I got it from had done a full resto n she did not even have a flat tire till the day I sold her (4 years later0 and without the wifey knowing.

My wife actually was quite pissed so got the Autozam to cool her off.......it worked for 11 years Lol.

here's are some pics of mine, awaiting a full paint job and an interior job so please don't mind the bad condition :) jk.

30052006002.th.jpg

05022009002.th.jpg

C12 facelift (long-buffer) model, isn't it?

Its re-designed centre console looks much better than that of the pre-facelift version.

Edited by samishka

Hello Nilan,

Excellent initiative machang. I would definitely like to join your club. The car i have is a Lancer Fiore C12A. its got a 1300CC engine and a five speed gearbox with power mirrors and power steering. It looks a bit different when compared with other Fiores, thats one of the reasons why love this car so much. I have seen some videos regarding the Lancer fiore clubs in malaysia, and it would be great if we could do something like that here in SL.

Keep me updated with your progress. Will post some pictures of my ride when i get some free time.

Cheers and all the best

Hello Nilan,

Excellent initiative machang. I would definitely like to join your club. The car i have is a Lancer Fiore C12A. its got a 1300CC engine and a five speed gearbox with power mirrors and power steering. It looks a bit different when compared with other Fiores, thats one of the reasons why love this car so much. I have seen some videos regarding the Lancer fiore clubs in malaysia, and it would be great if we could do something like that here in SL.

Keep me updated with your progress. Will post some pictures of my ride when i get some free time.

Cheers and all the best

Hello Dinesh.

It's a pleasure hearing from you.Yes I also have a C12A version and so far i am really satisfied with it , I will attach some of those pictures that i have of mine.Its 1500CC,1986 Model,Yes me too watched the series of Videos in malayasia , I'ts amazing to me that the type of Fiore's that they have and , i had the first impression of forming a club after i ve seen that in youtube.(guys , if you havent had a chance to see it search it in youtube "Fiore King Club" )

So I will soon go live with a website that shares Fiore experience in Sri Lnaka and hopefully that would help the subscribers in someway.

So Dinesh , Thanks once a gain for your ideas and let's keep in touch here.

MY CARS IMAGES..

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/9116/200902281222281.jpg

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/6566/200902281221279.jpg

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/4246/200902281223284.jpg

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/5181/200902281221277.jpg

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/5743/200902281226292.jpg

Regards

Nilan

Lancer "Fiore" Lover :angry-smiley-048:

[My first car in Sl was a Lancer 1.2 litre.

Super car. Loved her and regret selling.

The guy I got it from had done a full resto n she did not even have a flat tire till the day I sold her (4 years later0 and without the wifey knowing.

My wife actually was quite pissed so got the Autozam to cool her off.......it worked for 11 years Lol.

Oh , very bad thing...

Hello Supper Natural

Thank you very much

Nilan

Hi Samishka

Excellent looking one! and basically superb interior.

keep it up

Thanks

Regards

Nilan

My Car

Lancer "Fiore" lover :angry-smiley-048:

No, no, it's not mine. It's Harshan Senadhira's Lancer Fiore.

I used to drive my father's 1984 Lancer GLX from 2001 upto 2006.

After I bought my Wagon R, my father gave the Lancer to my half-brother.

However I'm also a Lancer "Fiore" lover and I always crave for its (then) futuristic design.

Edited by samishka

Hello Dinesh.

It's a pleasure hearing from you.Yes I also have a C12A version and so far i am really satisfied with it , I will attach some of those pictures that i have of mine.Its 1500CC,1986 Model,Yes me too watched the series of Videos in malayasia , I'ts amazing to me that the type of Fiore's that they have and , i had the first impression of forming a club after i ve seen that in youtube.(guys , if you havent had a chance to see it search it in youtube "Fiore King Club" )

So I will soon go live with a website that shares Fiore experience in Sri Lnaka and hopefully that would help the subscribers in someway.

So Dinesh , Thanks once a gain for your ideas and let's keep in touch here.

MY CARS IMAGES..

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/9116/200902281222281.jpg

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/6566/200902281221279.jpg

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/4246/200902281223284.jpg

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/5181/200902281221277.jpg

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/5743/200902281226292.jpg

Regards

Nilan

Lancer "Fiore" Lover :angry-smiley-048:

Hello Nilan,

Saw the pictures, nice ride.. Thinking of adding a spoiler to my car as well. Will try and upload some pictures during the weekend. Opening a website will be a good start. I also suggest that you identify a few more fiore owners and communicate your idea to them as well. If you can get about 5 or six guys together, that will be a good start for your club.

The fiore is a car which came with many variations.. which makes some of the models quite rare and that much more interesting to own.. :) lets definitely keep in touch. you can contact me on [email protected] keep me updated with your work..

cheers.