• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Help Need To Find A Car

ThilakR

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mmm... try to be a little more specific man... A car under 2m.. dats a wide range.. I think u sud really think and start da hunt with a really gud idea about what u want.. :D Gud luck...

mmm... try to be a little more specific man... A car under 2m.. dats a wide range.. I think u sud really think and start da hunt with a really gud idea about what u want.. :D Gud luck...

True.. Fuzzo and MrCat are right... there's a big choice and it depends on your needs... at this rate if you are planning to do a lot of running better go diesel.. else if its just work and back in colombo maybe a simple sedan...

tell us what you're hoping to do with the car...

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a car Reg. or unreg. below 2m. Can anyone help me?

Thanks .

Thilak

If ur gonna give 2 mill U can try to persuade me to give up mine. Which is not for sale so it aint advertising. Shak, what did u want for urs?

Hey me too looking 4 a car..well my budget is around 1Mn, I need a spacious car,gud performance n efficient on fuel. And also easy maintanance too.. :P

easy to maintain as in cheap to maintain? :D well dnt look this way then...oh besides my car is not within ur budget :action-smiley-060:

Hmm..I dont know car prices hv really gone up these days.. ;) I know its a bit difficult 2 find a good car 4 1Mn..well may be if I call 4 aids n donations..maybe I can adjust my budget a bit.. :P:D;)

i tried the donations stunt once...didnt work :action-smiley-060: but forget tryin to find a gud car for 1 mill...

Hey me too looking 4 a car..well my budget is around 1Mn, I need a spacious car,gud performance n efficient on fuel. And also easy maintanance too.. :rolleyes:

Did you ever get those lights u were looking for?

wut abt Eg8 ?

Yeah.. you might not be able to get a 'english numbered' car (as some would like to boast :rolleyes: ) But if you look around you will be able to find a decent car for that budget. Try Toyotas, Hondas and Nissans, they have reliable engines. Stock Honda EG8 and Toyota AE-100 (numbered 19- to 300-) is definetely a possibility.

Did you ever get those lights u were looking for?

Yes I got one made from a plc in panchikawatte..as that plc in Delkanda didnt hv 4 the 97 make Mira, they only had for the "Cuore"/"Charade". Even it was not available wz the agent ( which happens to be our sister co and they wonted me 2 wait 4 another month to bring it down.. :rolleyes: ) anyway it looks ok now though not da same as the original thing..thanks bro 4 ur help.. :rolleyes:

Yeah.. you might not be able to get a 'english numbered' car (as some would like to boast :angry-smiley-048: ) But if you look around you will be able to find a decent car for that budget. Try Toyotas, Hondas and Nissans, they have reliable engines. Stock Honda EG8 and Toyota AE-100 (numbered 19- to 300-) is definetely a possibility.

AE-100 is definitly a good choice. and how about a lancer 95 model

True.. Fuzzo and MrCat are right... there's a big choice and it depends on your needs... at this rate if you are planning to do a lot of running better go diesel.. else if its just work and back in colombo maybe a simple sedan...

tell us what you're hoping to do with the car...

Thank you guys. I am little confused with this bloody high car prices. Hmm.. It is just for work and back. May be little more in weekends. Toyota, Honda or Mazda would be better. An economical one too Not a tuk tuk..He He..Somebody said fuel prices go up again.

Thilak

Thank you guys. I am little confused with this bloody high car prices. Hmm.. It is just for work and back. May be little more in weekends. Toyota, Honda or Mazda would be better. An economical one too Not a tuk tuk..He He..Somebody said fuel prices go up again.

Thilak

yep fuel prices have gone up. an extra rs 8 for a litre of petrol

yep fuel prices have gone up. an extra rs 8 for a litre of petrol

It will go further up by 3 rupees within couple of weeks. I'm sure it will ended up at 100 within this year.

Hmmmm ..... Better to have a bull cart.

Thilak