• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Atf Prices

rangerover

Guys

I called K*EEN P*R* today to get an estimate for an ATF change for my toyota as it has done over 40,000 Km. They said the toyota ATF oil is LKR 1,200 per liter and Mobile is LKR 700 per litre.

Now based on my forum research at AL i am to believe that i should use Toyota TIV or Mobile dexton III for my car? If so are these prices the current market prices? what is the best?

How many litres of ATF does a usual toyota 121 hold? Bcoz P*T S*OP quotes LKR 14,000 for a ATF change...

Guys

I called K*EEN P*R* today to get an estimate for an ATF change for my toyota as it has done over 40,000 Km. They said the toyota ATF oil is LKR 1,200 per liter and Mobile is LKR 700 per litre.

Now based on my forum research at AL i am to believe that i should use Toyota TIV or Mobile dexton III for my car? If so are these prices the current market prices? what is the best?

How many litres of ATF does a usual toyota 121 hold? Bcoz P*T S*OP quotes LKR 14,000 for a ATF change...

Check your ATF Dipstick. Type of fluid should be mentioned at the end of the Dipstick

Edited by Ruslan

Guys

check at edirisinghe motors at udahamulla, as i knw they hv 4 ltr can's of toyota ATF, a can is 4000 bucks,

ur gearbox might hold around 5-6 ltr(dunno for sure toyota 1HZ auto gearbox needs 6 ltrs), or even less

Guys

Toyota ATF dextron III is Rs 2700 for 4 litres at Prageeth motor stores Kiribathgoda. If you gonna change by ATF changer it will kill 10 litres approx (as changer keeps some oil) (also this is going to the profits of the machine owner as they newer drain it). But manual changing use nearly 4 litres (that is the figure for my Corona premio a some what bigger car). Also see comments on this forum few months before regarding different methods of ATF changing.