• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Cpc Trade Unions On Indefinite Strike From Today

VVTi

In Genaral most of Gov.Servants are lazy and unproductive - agreed

There is a political agenda behind the strike - agreed

Gov is unproductive - agreed

Dr.Mara Silva is a thug and Lokka doesn't do any thing about it - agreed

Mr.Opposition is useless - agreed

But I have long distance travel this week. I need Petrol :wild:

Totally agreed... +1

I've managed to pump a full tank from Nawala last night. Laughs Kohuwala was empty.

Whatever their levels of productivity are- that gives no one the right to harm them through tuggery and violence- Simpathy is a good thing to consider- they are people as well, less fortunate as well. IMO that last sentence is unjustifiable

In which part or my comment have I mentioned that its a good thing to " harm them through tuggery and violence " ? :unsure:

No you have not mentioned that- you refered to people striking for the 'smallest reason' - I guess you had a reason smaller than what I mentioned, So please do share what this 'smallest reason' reason is.. you can also explain the 'lesson' you think they should be thought

In which part or my comment have I mentioned that its a good thing to " harm them through tuggery and violence " ? :unsure:

Soo.... Any update? This strike still on? I'm not seeing queues. Or has someone quietly gone around to the union leaders houses at night and convinced them to start working again?

Strikes off right? I mean I think I saw petrol car's in the shed's.. :unsure: Not sure though..