• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Carina

chamaps

Question

Friends !

Please help me to find the difference of followings..

Toyota Carina Corona & Primio

In Toyota Carina what are the Ti, Si, & Myroad

Friends I am asking above models of the YOM 2000 or below models.Not the newest models of above.

And what are the recomendations of yours...

Thank You.

CHAMALPS

14 answers to this question

Friends !

Please help me to find the difference of followings..

Toyota Carina Corona & Primio

In Toyota Carina what are the Ti, Si, & Myroad

Friends I am asking above models of the YOM 2000 or below models.Not the newest models of above.

And what are the recomendations of yours...

Thank You.

CHAMALPS

hello Chamalps,

according to my knowledge there are 3 types of Carina. Ti, Ti My Road & Si My Road(correct me if im wrong)

Ti types are powered with 1500cc engine and Si types are powered with 1800cc engine. but most of them say that Si does great on fuel(again correct me if im wrong)

hello Chamalps,

according to my knowledge there are 3 types of Carina. Ti, Ti My Road & Si My Road(correct me if im wrong)

Ti types are powered with 1500cc engine and Si types are powered with 1800cc engine. but most of them say that Si does great on fuel(again correct me if im wrong)

And how about the most importatn GT version! 1600 cc if im not mistaken

The AT210 / 211/212 series came on the same platform as Carina & Premio starting production from 1996 - 2001. carina's came with a 1500 TI & TI my road version which came with better interior features & a power button on the auto gear console.

The SI came in the same with a 1800 cc engine. Carina also has a sports edition with a high compression 20 valve engine which is known as the carina GT.

Premio's/ Corona come with two types of engine's. 1600 & 1800 cc and it has two versions as the E grade & G grade.( Correct me if I am wrong ). Th ese main have interior and cosmetic difference. ( * Petrol Versions Only)

The AT210 / 211/212 series came on the same platform as Carina & Premio starting production from 1996 - 2001. carina's came with a 1500 TI & TI my road version which came with better interior features & a power button on the auto gear console.

The SI came in the same with a 1800 cc engine. Carina also has a sports edition with a high compression 20 valve engine which is known as the carina GT.

Premio's/ Corona come with two types of engine's. 1600 & 1800 cc and it has two versions as the E grade & G grade.( Correct me if I am wrong ). Th ese main have interior and cosmetic difference. ( * Petrol Versions Only)

Ti and Ti My Road versions didnt come with the power button on the auto gear console. only Si and GT versions came with power button

I do agree wot d.nigo said, but 'am nt sure about the last bits of info though..

Carina and Corona are almost two simillar models, but have trim differences and ****cc differences.

Carina is usually like a Merc-C class version of toyota, and Corona is like the Merc-E class version of Toyota ,(bigger engine and better trim/comfort levels). **Guyz correct me just in case** B)

Primio is the predecessor of Corona; &

Allion is the predecessor of Carina. . . :alc:

;)

Carina is usually like a Merc-C class version of toyota, and Corona is like the Merc-E class version of Toyota ,(bigger engine and better trim/comfort levels). **Guyz correct me just in case** B)

hmmm wrong analogy - not entirely accurate as those are two completely different class of cars :mellow:

Carina and Corona are almost two simillar models, but have trim differences and ****cc differences.

Primio is the predecessor of Corona; &

true

...................Primio is the predecessor of Corona; &

;)

Isn't it "Successor" ? :unsure:

By the way I'm not that much conversant about Toyota models. However I remember in the late 90s came a Corona variant called "Toyota Corona Premio". Now the latest models are called "Toyota Premio".

Isn't it "Successor" ? :unsure:

By the way I'm not that much conversant about Toyota models. However I remember in the late 90s came a Corona variant called "Toyota Corona Premio". Now the latest models are called "Toyota Premio".

Sorry guy'z I jst remembered, dat I mxed up vit the Wording. . . 1000 Apologis ;)