• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

49cc Motorbike Menance,insurence Schemes,sun Light Power

miniace

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is this a job offer? when i meant i wont be working for long, i meant cos i will be leaving for Uni in August ... thansk anyway :(...

i still dont know if Hola's was a serious remark or a sarcastic one :violent-smiley-030:

Nope, if you got the talent for sinhala/tamil/english song writing just drop me a line

so Mr. Hola is a big shot music producer. good stuff

dilesh, which uni are you planing to go to? NUS?

Not a big shot music producer. Not even a singer. Just trying to bring good sinhala/tamil/english rap/pop combos to the masses. If any body got the talent in writing songs, drop me a line.

But machang, this is crazy. I do not like this sytem. Sometimes i feel the police need to be more innovative than this. Its like "THEY HIT WE PAY FOR OUR SELF". The police it self is very negative when it comes to entries. They themself tell us the hassel in police entries and discourage us.

I like your attitude bro. I feel like carrying a gun just to shoot these rascals :violent-smiley-030:

Ya those 49cc buggers should be stopped from driving period.... bloody annyoing... i've had my share of experiences with them and all i can say is that everytime i felt like ramming each one of them....

MADZ!!

THE TOPIC SEEMS TO BE EDITED BY SOMEBODY!!! WHO DID THAT AND WHY??? ARE YOU AWARE OF IT BUDDY??

Yeah machang I agree, 1st I started this topic "49cc Motorbike Menance,insurence Schemes,sun Light Power" with the big story to see after 5 minutes its coupled with another topic...Anyhow doesnt matter.

My whole point is

49CC bikes should have some kind of controle

People who does not give a damn when they hit another person's car must have some kind of punishment - not "ahh aiya make from your own super insurence sceheme" :violent-smiley-030:

dudes!

this topic has been merged with the previous 49cc menace topic...no use having two topics on the same subject...i still dnt knw who did it tho :violent-smiley-030:

pericles?

Yup, me. Logic is given above. I'm wondering if I should do the same for the strech merc thing for the same reason.

Yup, me. Logic is given above. I'm wondering if I should do the same for the strech merc thing for the same reason.

Oh ...the perics is in action! trying to save time and space ha :D ...RATA PERATA :D

Hola! buddy good comments you added!

is that ur failed attempt at nissan bashing?

Aiyo, mad? my first car is a Nissan Sunny FB14...And loved it. My aunt has a N16 - which I chosed myself and also i recomended it for her

...........Surprising, i know