• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Bugatti Veyron Crash

dillongt

I don’t have enough words in my vocabulary to scold this guy.... :violent-smiley-099:

Bugatti Crash in Texas!

The driver of this $1.6 million dollar Veyron said he was distracted by a low-flying pelican, dropped his phone, lost control and wound up in the drink. But this video makes it look like he just drove straight off the road. What an idiot!

Video 1

Saw this a few days ago. Apparently the bird's only crime was distracting the driver, whereby he dropped the phone. But it didn't stop there;he then went about rummaging for it without stopping the car. Driver's fault on both accounts; if he could afford a Veyron, he could very well afford a Jabra for his mobile. However, I'm pretty sure VW have installed a bluetooth stereo in the car, negating any requirement for a Jabra to begin with. My only regret is that he didn't pile head on into an oncoming semi or some such. Best humanitarian effort by Bugatti, self sacrifice to prevent further contamination of the gene pool by asshats.

I don’t have enough words in my vocabulary to scold this guy.... :violent-smiley-099:

Bugatti Crash in Texas!

The driver of this $1.6 million dollar Veyron said he was distracted by a low-flying pelican, dropped his phone, lost control and wound up in the drink. But this video makes it look like he just drove straight off the road. What an idiot!

http://blog.cardomain.com/2009/11/13/video...elican-spotted/

According to posts on cardomain.com that's just what he did, he just drove it into water. There was no bird, and apparently they were trying to make an insurance claim. I don't think he's gonna get any money when the insurance company sees this video.