• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

1970 Merc 200d 115 Model Workshop Manuals?

SeanD

Question

11 answers to this question

Since we are in the subject of Workshop manuals, I can give copies of P11 and E36 E-manuals if anyone wants.

MIni, the fuse issue I had with the Beemer was sorted out. It seems the fuse 15 is not the fuse that handles the fogs, its 38. As per Prestige. It works fine now.

MIni, the fuse issue I had with the Beemer was sorted out. It seems the fuse 15 is not the fuse that handles the fogs, its 38. As per Prestige. It works fine now.

Wow good to hear that.Saved time and money hah ;) ? So got enough time n money for a round of beer ne? :alc:

Cheers mate!

MINIACE

Yes you got help!

Im restoring a W115 these days.

Happy to help you with an "e" copy of the good manual and all other W115 related problems. :)

Cheers!

MINIACE

Hi mini,

great to hear, I'll talk to the person who requires this and then get back to you to figure out the best way to proceed. Thanks again!

Wow good to hear that.Saved time and money hah ;) ? So got enough time n money for a round of beer ne? :alc:

Cheers mate!

MINIACE

Anytime... lets down a few for the boys who are still out on patrol since last week. Mr.K8 is pretty cut up about it.