• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota L-touring Wagon

chamaps

Question

6 answers to this question

Friends

I need to buy a Toyota L/G Touring original one very soon.Definitly it should be a diesel.Please give me any contacts of this regarding.friends this is very urgent.

Thanks.

Chamalps

Dude, You've been on the forum long enough, you should know by now that directly pitching cars for sale is not allowed unless they are already on the Classifieds section.

Just go do a search of the "Buy" section man, I saw quite a few L and G tourings up for sale over the past few months.

Dude, You've been on the forum long enough, you should know by now that directly pitching cars for sale is not allowed unless they are already on the Classifieds section.

Just go do a search of the "Buy" section man, I saw quite a few L and G tourings up for sale over the past few months.

hI Edward

As my knowledge the difference between the L and G Touring essentially is the trim and suspension package , G may have a better suspension and more luxury features like upholstery etc.most of the parts are exchangeable.if any one can supply more details if known would be greatfull

Thanks

regards

sumith

hI Edward

As my knowledge the difference between the L and G Touring essentially is the trim and suspension package , G may have a better suspension and more luxury features like upholstery etc.most of the parts are exchangeable.if any one can supply more details if known would be greatfull

Thanks

regards

sumith

http://specs.amayama.com/toyota/corolla_wagon/1998_4/

http://specs.amayama.com/toyota/corolla_wagon/1997_5/

There you go, when the link opens click on any spec you want to see and the spec sheet will open up.

Also it would be adviseable to bookmark that website maybe. Very useful for answering questions of this kind.