• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Don't Kiss Me..

Doo

Those days (15 - 20 yrs ago) it was an ubiqitous phrase (bumper sticker) found on the rear bumper of almost every type of vehicle.

Nowadays it seems limited to Three Wheelers.

You're right, I seem to remember seeing this on quite a few bumpers and vehicle rear windows back in the day... I think it was popular till more recently though, upto about 6-10 years ago maybe..

Those days (15 - 20 yrs ago) it was an ubiqitous phrase (bumper sticker) found on the rear bumper of almost every type of vehicle.

Nowadays it seems limited to Three Wheelers.

You're right, I seem to remember seeing this on quite a few bumpers and vehicle rear windows back in the day... I think it was popular till more recently though, upto about 6-10 years ago maybe..

so far... the most non-tuk-tuk bumpers stickers i've seen have been on more offroad/4x4 kinda vehicles...

especially modded ones...

I seem to remember this was common on Vans. Somewhere around 1995, my school van crashed against a school friend's van after school (or rather, slightly kissed that guy's van from behind). True to form, our van driver raced off without stopping. When my friend confronted me the next day (we were about 10 years old), I said that you can't hold our guy responsible, cos you didn't have the 'don't kiss me' sticker on your vehicle. Evidently at that age, I thought that the lack of it was a license to rear end the vehicle :D

so far... the most non-tuk-tuk bumpers stickers i've seen have been on more offroad/4x4 kinda vehicles...

especially modded ones...

True that. One of my friend's friends has a Nissan Patrol (4.8litre Petrol engine) one and that has a super sticker on the back which says "Sucks Gas and Hauls Ass" :D (btw it gets something like 4 km/l :rolleyes: )