• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

How To Test Abs Brake System

Malaka2

Question

7 answers to this question

when i switched on my mark ii all other indicators work well except ABS indicator. how should i knw abs working or not.

what do you mean? does the ABS light never come on at all, even when the car is switched on before starting?

AFAIK, the ABS light is supposed to come on briefly when the ignition is switched on and then go out. If the light is not indicating at all it could mean that it has been disconnected, which means there MIGHT be something up with the ABS system..

what do you mean? does the ABS light never come on at all, even when the car is switched on before starting?

AFAIK, the ABS light is supposed to come on briefly when the ignition is switched on and then go out. If the light is not indicating at all it could mean that it has been disconnected, which means there MIGHT be something up with the ABS system..

when i switched on ignition abs bulb not glowing for short time. that means i cant authonticate abs working condition.

when i switched on ignition abs bulb not glowing for short time. that means i cant authonticate abs working condition.

Possibly the indicating bulb is burnt or else the system is disconnected. You can check the system by applying brakes on a slippery area like sand and notice whether wheels are dragging or not.

ABS light should come on if ABS has been disconnected