• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Firefox Security Warning

MkX

I start getting security warning after recent auto update to Firefox 3.5.7. Every time i try to loging to FB, gmail i get the message saying "site is not trusted and data may not be encrypted, if the page i regular page i visited some one try to interfere the data i sent"

Then I can add exception for these site to ignore the error. Once I logging to gmail it says gmail chat is blocked by my ISP.

What could be the cause. I have opened few ports to play counter strike and disabled UPnP framework in fire wall. That is the only change I did recently. But even they are changed same thing happen. Any ideas?

Oh dear this is the place where we are talking about automobiles only not the computer problems.

use opera browser if u are having such problems.

thx

You are mistaken.. there are dedicated threads for so many other topics that are nothing to do with automobiles. :action-smiley-060:

Oh dear this is the place where we are talking about automobiles only not the computer problems.

use opera browser if u are having such problems.

thx

Actually... No it isn't. Plenty of threads where people have posted up non Car related stuff, thats what "The Lounge" is for after all!

We like to think of ourselves as a community here on AL, so the occasional non car query is never looked upon as a problem as long as it is presented properly like here.

You should read background a bit more before you jump in dude. Causes unnecessary issues otherwise. :)