• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Ferrari & Pagani

Charith

I had the chance to visit the Galleria Ferrari and the Pagani factory while in Europe. I was told that only those with the mula to buy a Ferrari or can pull some strings can get a factory tour of Ferrari.

The Zonda factory on the other hand consisted of a reception area, assembly area, an autoclave, and a fabrication room. In the assembly area stood an 80% complete Zonda R (#4) and the shell of what would become the #5 Zonda R. The attention to detail on these cars are amazing, not to mention their own titanium incorporated carbon fibre weave. While I was there four engineers were huddled around the #4 Zonda R and testing it's Xtrac gearbox. That meant one guy hunched over a laptop, another guy playing with the column mounted paddles, and the other two guys manually rotating the rear wheels :lol: Amusing to watch such an amazing machine being worked on so casually

Pictures:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2043...mp;l=4c09749154

I had the chance to visit the Galleria Ferrari and the Pagani factory while in Europe. I was told that only those with the mula to buy a Ferrari or can pull some strings can get a factory tour of Ferrari.

Thanks for sharing. Does that mean you're buying a Ferrari? :rolleyes:

Edited by madmax