• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

The Best Engine Oil

Nishan.dj

Question

10 answers to this question

Hello experts...

I am really confused with types of engine oils that can use for my Mitsubishi Jeep which is 4DR5 J44. And please tell me why I have to select that too.. I really thank you for the concern about this thread..

Darshaka

Try Mobil.

many use it today.

Less friction too.

We've always used the good old Lanka/Caltex diesel engine oil (SAE40) on our 4DR5 (i think thats the cheapest option too). That's a pretty hardy engine, and since its not exactly a performance car, I dont think the lubricant matters that much. As to date as long we've never had a problem with that engine, and all we do is do the regular oil changes at the service.

Hello experts...

I am really confused with types of engine oils that can use for my Mitsubishi Jeep which is 4DR5 J44. And please tell me why I have to select that too.. I really thank you for the concern about this thread..

Darshaka

MOBIL is normally recommended....

Guys is it ok to flush da engine??? coz on my last service they showed me thick oil debris under my engine oil cap..and recommended me to hv a engine flush on next time... am not hvng any problems wit ma engine or da fuel consumption,any advice guys?? and im using mobil too...

Guys is it ok to flush da engine??? coz on my last service they showed me thick oil debris under my engine oil cap..and recommended me to hv a engine flush on next time... am not hvng any problems wit ma engine or da fuel consumption,any advice guys?? and im using mobil too...

http://www.carbibles.com/engineoil_bible.html#flushing

We've always used the good old Lanka/Caltex diesel engine oil (SAE40) on our 4DR5 (i think thats the cheapest option too). That's a pretty hardy engine, and since its not exactly a performance car, I dont think the lubricant matters that much. As to date as long we've never had a problem with that engine, and all we do is do the regular oil changes at the service.

How often do you change the engine oil because some says once in 3000Km done and some says once in 5000Km done.. so how does this relate?

Amen for that ! Said Right....!

Thnx for da info bro.. :rolleyes:

I use Mobile Delvac MX, costs me 500 bucks extra per can as opposed to Mobil Delvac, but the engine sound is totally different and engine runs much smoother with MX.

• Like 1