• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Ecu Problem???

LolithaB

Question

7 answers to this question

Guyz, i've got a Nissan Lucino 1.5l (yom 1996). The engine is not as smooth as before. plus the steering is also a bit tight. I have replaced every basic stuff. Donno whatz happening. A chap said the prob iz with the ECU. Can it be so?

Thanx in advance.

do an engine tune up at Am*... when they plug the Consult II to your car they will diagnose it!!!

Guyz, i've got a Nissan Lucino 1.5l (yom 1996). The engine is not as smooth as before. plus the steering is also a bit tight. I have replaced every basic stuff. Donno whatz happening. A chap said the prob iz with the ECU. Can it be so?

Thanx in advance.

the ECU kinda should be one of the last ones to check on this issue afaik...

power steering being tight is another issue IMHO... that can be anything from rack bushes wearing out to a steering pump and related components developing an issue

like others have said...proper tune up should address most other concerns about engine not running smoothly...

the ECU kinda should be one of the last ones to check on this issue afaik...

power steering being tight is another issue IMHO... that can be anything from rack bushes wearing out to a steering pump and related components developing an issue

like others have said...proper tune up should address most other concerns about engine not running smoothly...

if this car equipped with variable power steering controlled by an ECU, yes then it's a possibility. Best is to check with a fault code reader and troubleshoot accordingly.

Take it to A*W on Union Place - they're open half day on Saturday as well

They'll connect it to the nissan "Consult" and let u know if there is a fault of any sort - diagnostics cost Rs. 1000 or 2000 - no more. worth it rather than running from here to there trying to "figure out" whats wrong