• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need Advice Choosing A Car.

DarkangeL

Hey guys,

You may remember me from an earlier post about a new car. (Still logging on from me friend's account. :rolleyes: )

Well I sold my Maruti and I've narrowed down my choice to 4 cars. The Chevrolet Cruze, the Suzuki Swift (Ignis model), the Mazda 323 Familia (BJ5P model I believe) and the Honda EK3.

My reasons for the Cruze or Swift is them generally being newer cars, and more economical (I think?).

The Mazda; I like the size of the car, plus I got in one today and I love the driving position (didn't drive it though) and I hear its a rather reliable car?

The Honda; I love Honda Civics. :D

Plus, I was wondering about the availability of spare parts for the Cruze?

So what are your thoughts?

Thanks all!

My personal choice:

1. Honda Civic EK3

2. Mazda 323 Familia

These two are spacious, comfortable due to long wheel base , better cornering ability at high speeds actually before the other two cars there will be Toyota Corolla (AE 110, or AE100), Starlet, Starlet GT, (if you consider Hatchbacks).

I've driven all four (but not owned) and being a not much taller person I like the visibility of the EK3 so much.

Rather than Swift(ignis) and cruze I like the Maruti Zen with a bit wider tyres. Your hatch back two choices are pathetic in cornering and the steering wheel positioning (which doesn't allow the change)

My personal choice:

1. Honda Civic EK3

2. Mazda 323 Familia

These two are spacious, comfortable due to long wheel base , better cornering ability at high speeds actually before the other two cars there will be Toyota Corolla (AE 110, or AE100), Starlet, Starlet GT, (if you consider Hatchbacks).

I've driven all four (but not owned) and being a not much taller person I like the visibility of the EK3 so much.

Rather than Swift(ignis) and cruze I like the Maruti Zen with a bit wider tyres. Your hatch back two choices are pathetic in cornering and the steering wheel positioning (which doesn't allow the change)

EK3 will meet ur requirements buddy. Its a nice ride to have and drive with some power.

starlet GT is not a bad car but not enuff room for 4 people.

cruze and zen..............PETTI CARS damn............. :angry-smiley-048: :angry-smiley-048:

My personal choice:

1. Honda Civic EK3

2. Mazda 323 Familia

Agree with chandimasw

BTW, Mazda is also very durable. Anyway bit part issue is there nowadays.