• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Vitz

Shayan De Silva

I have been using a Nissan N16 and I'm sick of Nissans now :blink: . Fortunately, I was able to sell it last week and now I'm wondering whether I could go for a Toyota Vitz.

My budget between 15.50-17. Looking for a Auto preferably manufactured in 2000 or higher. Is this budget enough? What is the current market?

Does VITZ has adjustable Steering?

What would be the practical fastest speed cos I have hit 120 Kmph in N16 and it was in good control even at that speed?

Does ownership really matter I mean first owner? second owner?

I have been using a Nissan N16 and I'm sick of Nissans now :blink: . Fortunately, I was able to sell it last week and now I'm wondering whether I could go for a Toyota Vitz.

My budget between 15.50-17. Looking for a Auto preferably manufactured in 2000 or higher. Is this budget enough? What is the current market?

Does VITZ has adjustable Steering?

What would be the practical fastest speed cos I have hit 120 Kmph in N16 and it was in good control even at that speed?

Does ownership really matter I mean first owner? second owner?

U would be able to get a good condition Vitz for that price.But why r u going for a hatch?

I think it comes with adjustable steering.

I think u will be able to hit 120-140kmph in the Vitz RS easily.Personally I Like the RS.It Sportier and performs better than the stock Vitz,But unfortunately RS vitz are Rare

The member here called JadeyBlitzen owns a Vitz RS...try sending him a PM in case he misses this thread.

Yup Mr. JDB would be the best man to comment...........BTW, its nice to know there a namesake

on the forums :D Oh and welcome to AL.

Two guys asked why a hatchback. Thats not all recommending sedans over hatches. Personally, I prefer hatches to sedans, and coupes to anything else. Anyway, there is some weird Sri Lankan perception that sedans are more upmarket or summing. To the point where people would prefer a bog standard Corolla to a Mercedes C 63 AMG Estate.

Maybe a 2000+ Mazda 323 hatch? Personally, I like the look. There was a 1.5 RS version with variable valve timing too, IIRC. No idea about the cost tho, but I'm sure someone here will be able to give you a number.

Edited by Pericles

Hey all!

It's not often that we hear someone owing a sedan wanting to switch to a hatch. That is why I asked. Maybe times are changing. Smaller cars are easier to drive in todays traffic too... And Preveen, I'd prefer a Mercedes C 63 AMG Estate to a Corolla anyday (if I had the money to maintain it!). These are some good hatchbacks out there these days. Saw a registered Suzuki Hatch somewhere on this forum. Not a very pretty car, neither costly but has very good pulling. I had one few years ago... Look around a bit. investigate and tell us what you find..

Cheers!

Maybe a 2000+ Mazda 323 hatch? Personally, I like the look. There was a 1.5 RS version with variable valve timing too, IIRC. No idea about the cost tho, but I'm sure someone here will be able to give you a number.

Yup YRC he he he.....What I'd love to have is a Mazda hatch infact...didn't come across one which was in good nik tho....

so now me have a Ford Laser sedan...incidently the one you saw last wednesday on union place :)

So still can be part of the MFOC :D

Hatches are awesome, infact I'd always had a hatch till the kids came along. Space in that sense would be

the only disadvantage.......unless of course its something like the Mazda hatch, which is closer to a SW.

mmm... i hd a a vitz yom 2000, 1000cc auto..ws a cool ride for me..yes adjustable steering was there...it took sometime to go beyond 100kmph :)

exactly right, I have driven one VITZ and reaching to 100 km/hr in a short distance is a dream. :D:D