• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Best Car Service Sation @ Colombo

dilruk83

Got serviced by Laugh [One with a patrol station]

Hmm. not bad. They washing, Interior cleaning, Oil changing and all.

Even you can buy oil then and there or by it from somewhere else after price comparison.

After a few service stations including three agents, my experiance is, best way to get the job done is to hang around the vehicle, else, you are not guarenteed of a risk free service... From washing the engine bay of modern day petrol cars tp good interior cleaning... it's not really the service station... almost all the station with proper equipment can provide same level of services, however, if the fellows assigned to do the job on a particular day are the types that consider themselves experts on automobile engineering and decides to improvise, and U R not around... then you might have problems...

i've been getting my car(s) serviced since 2002 from one guy... he picks up the car from my office & drops it back after the service.... no complaints so far.... does a honest job :)

does he offer that as a service at a price to all? if plz share the details with us. or if forum rules forbid that then plz PM me.

After a few service stations including three agents, my experiance is, best way to get the job done is to hang around the vehicle, else, you are not guarenteed of a risk free service... From washing the engine bay of modern day petrol cars tp good interior cleaning... it's not really the service station... almost all the station with proper equipment can provide same level of services, however, if the fellows assigned to do the job on a particular day are the types that consider themselves experts on automobile engineering and decides to improvise, and U R not around... then you might have problems...

this is the most sensible opnion out there. unless of course you can send someone on your behalf whom you can trust.

does he offer that as a service at a price to all? if plz share the details with us. or if forum rules forbid that then plz PM me.

i will msg u his number... the place is in nawala so as long it's not too far im sure he will send a guy to pickup & drop the car back.... he does it for 4 of my buddies @ office :)