• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need Advice On A Townace Kr42

Larukh

I'm looking to buy a townace KR42 and I came across a vehicle with following specs.

townace kr 42 , Petrol. GL , Auto , Flat Roof , 5-door , manufacturing year 1999 , Alloy Wheels, Full Options with AirBag, ABS, Crystal Light, Full rotatable seats. The color is silver with good engine and body condition. and the number is HF 0XXX

My first problem is that this vehicle has 67000km milage on odometer, Can it be correct or tampered?

What could be a good price for this vehicle in good condition?

thnax for ur replies..

What'd be a good price for this vehicle? (Pls help me on this)

Do you think that this is imported as a brand new. If not how about the mileage in Japan. It's pretty low mileage for a reconditioned van that was imported a good seven years ago.

@wug

I won't use the vehicle for long runs daily, just for light usage. Thus I'm looking for a comfortable van with low maintenance cost.. If I'm wrong pls advice me.

Thanx..

I'm not sure about the milage fact as the vehicle was imported prior to 2007.Cos in 2007 the SL government introduced a rule that every vehicle imported here after 2007 should have a JAAI certificate which carries the genuine milage of the vehicle imported.I too own a KR42 manufactured in 2003 and imported in 2008.The ODO reading was 125K by the time i brought it unreg.

The price of a used vehicle ranges from 1.7-1.9 and its a very good vehicle with low maintenance costs and the spares are freely available.

I'm not sure about the milage fact as the vehicle was imported prior to 2007.Cos in 2007 the SL government introduced a rule that every vehicle imported here after 2007 should have a JAAI certificate which carries the genuine milage of the vehicle imported.I too own a KR42 manufactured in 2003 and imported in 2008.The ODO reading was 125K by the time i brought it unreg.

The price of a used vehicle ranges from 1.7-1.9 and its a very good vehicle with low maintenance costs and the spares are freely available.

JAAI certificate has the ODO readings? i just thought year of registration and year of de registration. Need to check my car. i know the auction sheet has it, bt sometimes barely visible on a carbon copy

JAAI certificate has the ODO readings? i just thought year of registration and year of de registration. Need to check my car. i know the auction sheet has it, bt sometimes barely visible on a carbon copy

its not in the sticker pasted on the windscreen,The carsale guy provided me a seperate inspection sheet with the details.not sure whether its a fake or not