• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Cami Jeep

Hera

Hi friends,

It is bit difficult to get proper information about Cami Jeep. I like to learn about the Fuel Consumption, Resale value, Spare parts availability etc. my budget around 2ml. I need to compare that jeep with sedan type car. Because eventually i will either go for a Car ( sedan type) or this Cami Jeep.

By the way i have never used any vehicle before & this will be my first choice. I still not sure about what to choice for the budget i have. I really need some expert advice on this.

Hi friends,

It is bit difficult to get proper information about Cami Jeep. I like to learn about the Fuel Consumption, Resale value, Spare parts availability etc. my budget around 2ml. I need to compare that jeep with sedan type car. Because eventually i will either go for a Car ( sedan type) or this Cami Jeep.

By the way i have never used any vehicle before & this will be my first choice. I still not sure about what to choice for the budget i have. I really need some expert advice on this.

any support pls :rolleyes:

A freind of mine had it. Comfy. Not very roomy if you are taller than 5'5". Do not speed above 80Kmph. It becomes very unstable due to its narrow stance and high center of gravity. We almost toppled it once. Should be ok on gas it is a 1300cc engine. Not sure about the parts as my freind eventually crashed it and it laid at Toyota for 6 months without the necessary parts. (Body).

But perhaps parts for these might be available in the many body shops around Colombo.

IMHO, there are better vehicles out there... this is a great vehicle of you are a lady... :)

For the amount of money you might have to pay for this, there are better sedans around.

doesn't it have the same basic platform as daihatsu's terios? :unsure:

100% correct. Forgot to mention that. Apparently the Terios is a better optioned vehicle.... The Terios evolved beyond the Cami options.

100% correct. Forgot to mention that. Apparently the Terios is a better optioned vehicle.... The Terios evolved beyond the Cami options.

Dear VVTi

It was very helpful. do you suggest Terios is better than Cami. Really that vehicle for a lady :jumping-smiley-013: . How much i need to spend to get good registered Cami or Terios :rolleyes:

What do u suggest if i have to select between Nissan Sunny EX & a Cami

Edited by Hera

Dear VVTi

It was very helpful. do you suggest Terios is better than Cami. Really that vehicle for a lady :jumping-smiley-013: . How much i need to spend to get good registered Cami or Terios :rolleyes:

What do u suggest if i have to select between Nissan Sunny EX & a Cami

Get a good condition Corolla AE110.. ;)