• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Suzuki Liana/aerio

wishvak

Hi all, :rolleyes:

I am planing to buy a car with 1.6M on hand...Thought of of

1.Suzuki Liana/Aerio

2. Honda city vtec

3.Suzuki Swift(Before beetle)

4.Mazda 323/Famila

How are my prospects..........of getting a good one

Thanks in advance

What exactly do you want to get? Also there was another thread that gave all the pros and cons of vehicles in that budget range.

Speaking on experience the Liana is a good spacious car, good value for money and is ok on fuel as well. If you are looking at one try to get the facelift (the one with the conventional dash board as opposed to the digital) as it looks better. Brand New came with 15" alloys and was fully loaded.

Swift also is a good buy, good ground clearance and good on fuel and power, you maybe able to get hold of a Brand New registered at that price as well.

Its best if you could specify what your actually looking at (comfort, space, fuel economy)

What exactly do you want to get? Also there was another thread that gave all the pros and cons of vehicles in that budget range.

Speaking on experience the Liana is a good spacious car, good value for money and is ok on fuel as well. If you are looking at one try to get the facelift (the one with the conventional dash board as opposed to the digital) as it looks better. Brand New came with 15" alloys and was fully loaded.

Swift also is a good buy, good ground clearance and good on fuel and power, you maybe able to get hold of a Brand New registered at that price as well.

Its best if you could specify what your actually looking at (comfort, space, fuel economy)

Thanks for the reply

If any of above models gives me above 10km/l it would be enough(Since i am coming from a car that gave me 8km/l)....

What i really want is the pulling power with that price tag.

How about Liana 1.3l Auto pulling power and other brands 1.3 l auto engines

Thanks for the reply

If any of above models gives me above 10km/l it would be enough(Since i am coming from a car that gave me 8km/l)....

Hi Wishvak,

I am a happy user of Suzuki Aerio 2003 AUTO. Great car. Less problems. Fuel around 10KM/L :D

Cheers.

Thilak

Thanks for the reply

The City VTEC

Its 115 Bhp and also is weighs about 980 Kgs. And also it would give you a 10-12kmpl in city and 14-16 outstation.

If you want Comfort go for the Mazda familia Bj5p.Its also a Nice car.Try to find a SVT one which has 130 bhp.

The Swift cannot be compared to the City and Familia in Terms of Handling and Power

The City VTEC

Its 115 Bhp and also is weighs about 980 Kgs. And also it would give you a 10-12kmpl in city and 14-16 outstation.

If you want Comfort go for the Mazda familia Bj5p.Its also a Nice car.Try to find a SVT one which has 130 bhp.

The Swift cannot be compared to the City and Familia in Terms of Handling and Power

Thanks..SpEeD FrEak

Love the City.....only drawback is the interior, especially dashboard which looks likes from 1970's.....Otherwise BJ5P......yes...good car......

Only worry is that 323/Familia or Liana/Aerio........whether 1.3l auto will have enough muscle go pull the car with 4 people on bard

i personally think that u should not go for the 1.3L. they will give uneither pulling power nor ecnomy. the BJ is a good option. and so is the swfit. the swift i can persnonall vouch for since the wife is using one.

Thanks charitha19

1.3L manual will do some good....i too agree auto 1.3 will be doubtful..............

Thanks Thilak

How is Digital meter.......I felt that you have poor visibility with steering wheel obstructing it...how is that ?

Hi Wishvak,

Not at all. It is clearly visible. No obstructing with the steering. A bright orange colour graphics in black background is really eye catching combination.

When your wife or the GF in the car you may have problem of speeding up as they clearley see the speed on digits. :lol:

Thilak

well,

suzuki liana has a low resale value..

check on that..

try to get a 2001 mazda familia/323 even..u should b able to get a good 1.3 one fr 16..im talkin about the new face version..where the badge is iarge like in mazda 3..no problems in pulling power at all..

1.5 auto u can get abt for 17..