• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Bodykit Crash .help Help Plz

hey guys big problem followed My bodykit for the van .currently if i want the kit to rise and shine

We need the crystal lights n front silver shel .. But the problem is those 2 cost 75 k where my bodykit cost 40-50k so any 1 nos a place where i can get theses stuff for a more cheaper price the place i checked said the front shell is 28k and the crystal lights are 40 k .. come on i can get a nother bodykit for that price sum of my freindz got there crystal lights and there shell for 30-45k so any places pls tell immediately

hey guys big problem followed My bodykit for the van .currently if i want the kit to rise and shine

We need the crystal lights n front silver shel .. But the problem is those 2 cost 75 k where my bodykit cost 40-50k so any 1 nos a place where i can get theses stuff for a more cheaper price the place i checked said the front shell is 28k and the crystal lights are 40 k .. come on i can get a nother bodykit for that price sum of my freindz got there crystal lights and there shell for 30-45k so any places pls tell immediately

good 2 see u r keepying urself busy with the studying.. so just curious, which subject does the above come under? :)

btw, its just 2 more weeks till OLs start right?

:o:D

I NEED HELP ASOON AS POSSIBLE EVEN A USED set is welcome ,

This guys taking his OLs soon? I seriously hope he's not sitting an english exam :)

I still don't really don't see why anybody would want to "bling out" or "pimp" a townace. It's your choice, but care to explain your thought process, man?

This guys taking his OLs soon? I seriously hope he's not sitting an english exam :o

first of all please don't insult people in a public forum. i meant to say this for a long time english being the second language for sri lankans not everyone is in the same standards as you lot.

I still don't really don't see why anybody would want to "bling out" or "pimp" a townace. It's your choice, but care to explain your thought process, man?

this is the legacy aultovison is leaving behind thanks to a certain individual featuring in that show. after seen the ugly car thread i've started to respect the sri lankan pimping style :)

Hey Dilesh n guys ..im studying 5-6hours a day and wen i wake up and in the nite only i login to autolanka. ok .Besides my olevels are in 4 days and these are all the practical papers the MCQ and main exams are from 23 may,2-10 may onwards )

SO FOR NOW DOES ANY 1 no a cheaper place cos if ididnt find crystal lights and a shell the bodykit will look ugly and gone inside becose the shell brings it front ..SO any information pls tell ........

first of all please don't insult people in a public forum. i meant to say this for a long time english being the second language for sri lankans not everyone is in the same standards as you lot.

Been critiquing WCCs english for a long time man :D trying to get him outta this habit of using PM language on the forums. Besides, boy is studing at an International School for London O/Ls. Second language excuses are not given for him. ;) Its just a writing style. Education on all fronts at autoLanka :) Cars and languages.

(This is what happens when u have mods that did English for A/Ls :D )

Hey i thought thgere r people who no places pls give me sum infoi ,

bro call Lasitha.. or Janitha those guys will be able to help you with Taiwan Lights... i got a set of taiwan halo's... real cool

here are the numbers lasitha - 0777346519

Been critiquing WCCs english for a long time man ;) trying to get him outta this habit of using PM language on the forums. Besides, boy is studing at an International School for London O/Ls. Second language excuses are not given for him. ;) Its just a writing style. Education on all fronts at autoLanka :D Cars and languages.

(This is what happens when u have mods that did English for A/Ls :D )

yes i've noticed that you are the main critique. but i don't see any improvements though. i still think its very rude of you. there are ways to criticise but not at point blank range. :)

yes i've noticed that you are the main critique. but i don't see any improvements though. i still think its very rude of you. there are ways to criticise but not at point blank range. :)

Actually, there is. He is making progress :D And most of my critiques are done point blank. No point in beating round the bush, and on written mediums, beating round the bush and passing hints can be misinterpreted. But of course, if u think its rude, ur entitled to ur own opinion, and ur entitled to tell it as u see it.

Hey Dilesh n guys ..im studying 5-6hours a day and wen i wake up and in the nite only i login to autolanka. ok .Besides my olevels are in 4 days and these are all the practical papers the MCQ and main exams are from 23 may,2-10 may onwards )

SO FOR NOW DOES ANY 1 no a cheaper place cos if ididnt find crystal lights and a shell the bodykit will look ugly and gone inside becose the shell brings it front ..SO any information pls tell ........

What school u in? Damn ur lucky to have ur own car while ur still in school

Actually machan KIa i dont have my own car its the van which is used as our family vehcile since we got a corolla and a Landcruiser my parents dont use the van .But my fathers best freindzz are the guys from Pet#o so they put ideas to his mind First the audio system then the exhausts (MY IDEA ) now the Bodykit ...

YEh actually I goto LYCEUM ..

Hope to see u guys at HONDA MEET AT ALCATRAZ CAR PARK ..

//////////////////////

Ok abt preveens problem come on I no english really well i have scored 80s and 90s . i Know english but im use to sine language alot ..cos IN lA most of ma pals used that Language .. and on ms messenger..ANYWAYS NEED TO CHAT WITH U guys my hotmail is [email protected]

Ok abt preveens problem come on I no english really well i have scored 80s and 90s . i Know english but im use to sine language alot ..cos IN lA most of ma pals used that Language .. and on ms messenger..ANYWAYS NEED TO CHAT WITH U guys my hotmail is [email protected]

dude no one's dissin ur english per se...we expect u to b gud in ur english being in an international school...its jus difficult to decipher wen u use ur sign language n keep switchin between upper n lower case letters...jus takes a lot longer to read...sum of ur ghetto terms r a bit tough to read too...not bashin man jus sayin

dude no one's dissin ur english per se...we expect u to b gud in ur english being in an international school...its jus difficult to decipher wen u use ur sign language n keep switchin between upper n lower case letters...jus takes a lot longer to read...sum of ur ghetto terms r a bit tough to read too...not bashin man jus sayin

^

|

What he said. When I said PM language I meant the msn speak :blink:

Actually machan KIa i dont have my own car its the van which is used as our family vehcile since we got a corolla and a Landcruiser my parents dont use the van .But my fathers best freindzz are the guys from Pet#o so they put ideas to his mind First the audio system then the exhausts (MY IDEA ) now the Bodykit ...

YEh actually I goto LYCEUM ..

Hope to see u guys at HONDA MEET AT ALCATRAZ CAR PARK ..

//////////////////////

Ah cool dude. I know some guys in lyceum. Well good luck on your townace. :blink:

ya man... no doubt you know your english.... the thing is its not the english people in GENERAL use... u may skip a few letters cos the remaining letters may make sense to you, but its not the case for everyone.. its like inventing a language only you can speak.. just doesnt go well that way man... plus its a bad habit, to use these terms too much cos u tend to loose touch with good english.. and man, you are still in schol.. theres a long way ahead of you academically before u reach an age where your writing/academic skills are not as they are important now...

i'm not talking about WCC in the following... but has anyone realized that some of our local 'dudes' kinda kill da language.. they think its cool to spell in gheto terms.. like theu say gurl instead of girl.. now what kinda advantage does that giv? say you're sending a SMS. saying GURL wont help make it any shorter than GIRL... if you wanna read wierd english, the best place to see this these days is on local TV music request shows... but that another story.. :jumping-smiley-013:

west coast, if you can post some pics of the damage i can may be get you some info on what to do.

Erm yea this title is kindof misleading. But you haven't crashed the van or anything have you? What do you mean by bodykit crash :jumping-smiley-013: