• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Disc Heating On My Mark Ii

Malaka2

Mark ii got some brake problem on all front and rear wheels, they seems to be heating more than normal.. And petrol consumption also low after this.. I jacked and try to spin the wheel, its hard to spin and disc touch the pads all the time with grip. What should I do?

Mark ii got some brake problem on all front and rear wheels, they seems to be heating more than normal.. And petrol consumption also low after this.. I jacked and try to spin the wheel, its hard to spin and disc touch the pads all the time with grip. What should I do?

your brakes appear to be binding, could be any one of a number if issues from faulty ABS to stuck pistons in the calipers. Get it checked out at a good garage without delay.

2 scenarios i can think of... you used to have brakes that bind, but now the brakes aren't working properly so it no longer locks properly hence giving lesser braking when needed and lesser resistence to movement (hence lower fuel consumption)

Or do you mean fuel-efficiency is low? In which case its what the other boys just mentioned...