• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Fb15 New Shell

BAnuradha

any coments ??? :unsure:

Probably is possible, although i think you will have to change the lights and possibly the bonnet as well. Cost will be whatever the parts cost plus the labor charge, obviously. The FB15 isnt exactly a rare car, so a quick visit to delkanda parts places should get you an estimate of how much the individual bits cost.

Probably is possible, although i think you will have to change the lights and possibly the bonnet as well. Cost will be whatever the parts cost plus the labor charge, obviously. The FB15 isnt exactly a rare car, so a quick visit to delkanda parts places should get you an estimate of how much the individual bits cost.

rear lights and the boot lid to be added to the list. I heard there are place and people doing this as new shell prices are way higher than the old FB15 prices. However still after the conversion there would be enough hints to identify that this is a converted new shell, so be aware that you'll only get a new look and you might not get the expected market price of a genuine new shell model

rear lights and the boot lid to be added to the list. I heard there are place and people doing this as new shell prices are way higher than the old FB15 prices. However still after the conversion there would be enough hints to identify that this is a converted new shell, so be aware that you'll only get a new look and you might not get the expected market price of a genuine new shell model

Thanks mate. Shall I know one that coversion place

what are the other hints to identify a converted one? apart from side moldings

what are the other hints to identify a converted one? apart from side moldings

I think the doors are bit different, there is slight change in the door, front fender side beedings, and the engine: old FB15 has the cable throttle and the new one has the E throttle!!!

I think the doors are bit different, there is slight change in the door, front fender side beedings, and the engine: old FB15 has the cable throttle and the new one has the E throttle!!!

interior is bit different and the biggest give away is the YOM on the seat belt ;)