• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Townaace Fully Loaded

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys its not complete after the other stuff come its complete ill get it complete this week..

WIth the crystal lights,New shell,rims coloured n other stuff///////////

O K HERE GOES ANOTHER TAIL im searching for a toyota townace cr42 fog lights not brand new a used one is good any one has one for sale or any suggestion where i can get a cheap used or recon one

I actually think Hola was mentioning abt ........

the Autolanka sticker well .....No one pays for it it brings the AUTOLANKA FEELING TO THE VEHICLE so i pasted those even TEAM RACERSEDGE,Ash,Preveen,Dragster many other members have these stickas on their rides

Hey dragster Ok machan .......

well Olevels have chemistry practicals tomoro .

and yesterday we had pHYSICS pacticals(Very easy)

the bodykit will be done by next saturday ....So i m IN becose the serious TEST PAPERS are on from june 2 . i got time ..

hey wat time is it gonna be and wat time does it end pls reserve a place for me sumthin close to u guys

Hey Ferari since Pet#o is fit with rohith we got the kit done for a cheaper price around 45 k with the bodykit painted .Pls note tht the front kit is totaly different one not the original bumper with a small bumper LIP .

well the crystal lights and the front shell cost around 50k so all costs move to 110 K

Hope it'll turn in to a nice kit WCC. Post some pics after it's fully done.

Looks like not much ground clearance? You have to be extremely careful b'cas of the SL roads. I had mine very low earlier, was giving me too much hassle, and finally got it bit shortened. Now it's ok. :D

Good luck with your exams too!!!

Hey dragster Ok machan .......

well Olevels have chemistry practicals tomoro .

and yesterday we had pHYSICS pacticals(Very easy)

the bodykit will be done by next saturday ....So i m IN becose the serious TEST PAPERS are on from june 2 . i got time ..

hey wat time is it gonna be and wat time does it end pls reserve a place for me sumthin close to u guys

Hey Ferari since Pet#o is fit with rohith we got the kit done for a cheaper price around 45 k with the bodykit painted .Pls note tht the front kit is totaly different one not the original bumper with a small bumper LIP .

well the crystal lights and the front shell cost around 50k so all costs move to 110 K

cool.... anyways like Ash said you got to be very careful with your clearence.... I got about 8 inches but still I find it hard on some of the humps on the roads... some of the basement car parks are the worse...

anyways see you there bro...

Ash you coming too right ?

I was bit busy last few days. :D

Think the GTG is on the 20th... and at what time???

Will be there somehow... B)

you dont need a honda to come man... just bring your self there... 4PM onwards...