• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Townaace Fully Loaded

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well machan the sound system is good but now we are installing a new one but not so yet cos it takes another 100k for the audio system so cant be spending so much at once for the bodykit and them no ........

YEH LETS GET IT STARTED WILL BE THERE AT 3:30 ..

Hey dragster u mind the kido coming and helping u guys earlier ill come in my 49cc bike in the morning n help yall ok .... then in the evening ill bring the van ..FIT

no machan.. not as low as that.. i mean closer to the door...about waist height.... just above the signal light

Ahhhh, that. u can get stick on stuff to look like that. U don't need to cut holes for those. Maybe they actually cut the body in THIS van, but the stick ons are available. I've even seen a N16 with those :D Have a pic somewhere. @ home :D night shift today, so maybe will post it if I can find it tomorrow.

machan thts a cosmeetic Modification I got it from darnely road yeah i can cut the body frame and install a mesh anyways the vans front bumper will have sum in take modifications ...

PREVEEN NOW ITS A PERFORMANCE RIDE DUDE

:rolleyes: It takes more than a kit and a beat barrel to make it performance dude. It aint quite ready to take on a Range Rover Sport, now is it?

yo hola machan tht audio system suks bun if its cheap its got sum errors but if ur talking about normal use then it aint so bad ....

cos its an active sub which comes with an amp a gud active sub will cost over 15000

Ok ... ok

in my van 1 sub costs 25 k and the amp also around 20 bcos they are much powerful and not bad like the active sub . i f u want more info on theses stuff mail me machan

And preveen comparing ma van to a nother townacew,hiace, its much more tuned in th category yeah i could beet a range rover if i put in a turbo petrol engine,Greddy turbo kit,Blow off valve , lowering springs and more intake which will costs close to 1 million no one would even beleive a van has tht so no one would buy it if i try to seelll itt

And preveen comparing ma van to a nother townacew,hiace, its much more tuned in th category yeah i could beet a range rover if i put in a turbo petrol engine,Greddy turbo kit,Blow off valve , lowering springs and more intake which will costs close to 1 million no one would even beleive a van has tht so no one would buy it if i try to seelll itt

macham,

no offense, but you cant call a noah a performance ride with just a body kit, loud exhaust and a sound system. if you ask me you are spending on the wrong vehicle... u have a City as well right? i'm sure you'll get a more performance out of that than the van if you put in 1/2 the amount of cash you're puring into the van...

just my views...

There is one for 9975 in Pandadura shop - sub and amp..i can afford it..not sure how the qulaity is

machan, what kinda use are you looking to use the sound system for? for you in the car? for everyone on the road road to know you're coming with the extra bass or for entertainment purposes when you hav a party at home?

personally, i guess 10k is a ok (little above my tatse) for a decent sound system. plus remember exposure to too much loud sounds is bad for your ears in the long run... u gonna be a half deaf 60 year old.

:jumping-smiley-013:

upto you man....

Machang WCC

In my Hiace I have fixed the speaker system on the front passegnger top metal panel. I have fixed car type speaker boxes with sub. Is pretty cool. You should have seen my earlier Hiace - with alloys, nickel mirror. It was 53-dolphin but we had it like a new PA numbred van....

I called up the place, its 9950 rupees with sepearate Amp and Sub. They said they will do the instalation too. Its Korean and its 300watts...

Should i go for it? I like the price...anyway my car got a Sony Explode and a original pioneer speaker system

Don't be too sure about that man. I remember seeing a project somewhere on the web, if I remember right, a SR engine swap in a Nissan Serena. Serious speed. Tho it DOES sound ridiculous.

And anyway, what power improvements u got will be lost coz of the weight of the kit and sound system :) U'll still be running behind the other vans :D

Ok i let go of the performance for my performance riding i cn use ma cousins nissan skyline gt 3000 (lIGHTNING AUDIO LOADED ) after he imports it but its gonna cost him loads ...

he has a modified engine ,greddy turbo,apexi exhausts ,NX nitros kit , wickid audio system ,, yeah n ma vans bodykit aint so heavy .......

hey dilesh no use on spending on the city cos its auto so is our corolla ,

and machan hola even we have a toyota hiace grand cabin 3.2 ,turbo ,

We importe it from ma uncle in japan it is triptronic ,16" lcd screen,VCD player,Active sub,4 speakers ,dual ac full adjustable seats .

ORIGINALLY we gt those stuff ..... it sum hk number s

Ok i let go of the performance for my performance riding i cn use ma cousins nissan skyline gt 3000 (lIGHTNING AUDIO LOADED ) after he imports it but its gonna cost him loads ...

he has a modified engine ,greddy turbo,apexi exhausts ,NX nitros kit , wickid audio system ,, yeah n ma vans bodykit aint so heavy .......

Ah Ha! So we do have the 3000 GT in SL! cool. was starting to think we only has 250GT

personally, i guess 10k is a ok (little above my tatse) for a decent sound system. plus remember exposure to too much loud sounds is bad for your ears in the long run... u gonna be a half deaf 60 year old.

:)

upto you man....

10k for a descent sound system :D is it even possible???? unless its a 3-wheeler

Yup thts wat i said might be damn sira ........

Hehe quality wurse than a took took ......

And machan hola n dilesh u no tht lightning audio and rockford fosgate is the same company but since they wanted to introduce and to give a cheaper flavour lightning audio was mad e in china or japan for a cheaper price wen people hav e a gud audio system they try to upgrade a lighning audio sytem will costs abt 40k and rockford fosgate close to 70 k ,...well for my van its gonna go over 100k so my dad let it go untill my OLEVEL results come

oops i mixed it up ..Preveen its not the nissan skyline

its an infiti G35 no bif difference from both

machan infiti G35 is not a skyline.. cus some ppl used to call skyline 250 Gt ..

kool so we can see some drags

machan infiti G35 is not a skyline.. cus some ppl used to call skyline 250 Gt ..

kool so we can see some drags

If its an infiniti, it won't be in SL. The badge doesn't make it down here.

Besides, G35s normally have a N/A VQ35DE.

So for sure, there is no turboed NOS'ed G35 in SL. so ur not gonna see any drags unless u see some video.

If its an infiniti, it won't be in SL. The badge doesn't make it down here.

Besides, G35s normally have a N/A VQ35DE.

So for sure, there is no turboed NOS'ed G35 in SL. so ur not gonna see any drags unless u see some video.

tru true bt i dnt like the G35 n 250GT :D not my style

I think he meant that his cousin has a G35 in the US or somehting, and that he's going to bring it down to SL. Honestly, I don't think it's worth it bringing one of things down to SL from the US for various reasons. Plus, I wouldn't count on anybody's word till it's actually brought down!

ahaaa ,, ucscsades u undestood the fact machan .........

]

MY cousin didnt bring it here he has it AT la ..n many of u guys mite have seen it cos its on lighning audio .......

oh we thought he is goin to bring it to SL... :blink: