• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Townaace Fully Loaded

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no machan not exaM FEVER I JUST WANTED to tell hola its an ela Game ....so dilesh u coming for the honda meet ... machan ......... :blink:

hehehe!

i dont know machan, 27th some friends and i are plannong on a trip out of colombo.... if we get home in time maybe i WILL drop in :violent-smiley-099:

heheheee!!!

i'll see. but kinda unlikely.

isnt there a AL gathering suspoed to hapen in early june? i thought i remember something like that.. or maybe i'm wrong..

That's at the water park :blink:

That's at the water park :violent-smiley-099:

Yaaaaa!! ARE we going there? i even put up a post on that thread asking if anyoe hadgone there a couple of days ago.. but no response... that ought to be a good outing!

so ur not coming to Honda g2g :blink:

well, i'm not entirely sure...

Honda's arent quite my taste... the reason i WOULD have gone was to meet up with you guys... cos i even missed the one on April 22nd cos of exams...

we'll see.... will try to come...

hmmm ... yeh the water theme park one sira ..I sw manym odified cars in there car park ....N its not so far for me .. only abt 16 km .........../

so guys wats the plan ... n are many of u guys going through AThurugiriya ..to the g2g

and XxX ..ubeta one deyak kiyapan ..to the townace but one day ill keep my hands on a eg8 den admire it man ...

So Gihan ...and hola and the rest ,..wat should i call This van ..... it should both have a name which includes performance and the audio .......

here r sum which i think is gud

Boom van

xtreme tuner

mixer turbo ..

They all suk give a new name

and XxX ..ubeta one deyak kiyapan ..to the townace but one day ill keep my hands on a eg8 den admire it man ...

Boom van

xtreme tuner

mixer turbo ..

machang you the one who made this thread so funny by calling you van a 'performance noha' and here you are doing it again by suggesting some weird names.

and about the eg8 hmmm... how can i put this with out offending others.......

well every tom, dick n harry has a eg8’s so you better do some next level s**t to earn some respect

please stick to the name 'performance noha' it funny and sounds fast even though the van is not

machan nw we have some gud Moderators n they r doing a very good job bt i think sooner we need some ppl to stop fights B) like ALMM ( autolanka Monitoring Mission )

and lets make an agreement like this..

""""

The xxx and the wcc created the autolanka Monitoring Mission (ALMM) through the signing of the Cease Fire Agreement on May 14th 2006. where status, privileges and immunities of ALMM and its members are defined and determined.

"""""

JK O/T

:action-smiley-060:

machan nw we have some gud Moderators n they r doing a very good job bt i think sooner we need some ppl to stop fights B) like ALMM ( autolanka Monitoring Mission )

and lets make an agreement like this..

""""

The xxx and the wcc created the autolanka Monitoring Mission (ALMM) through the signing of the Cease Fire Agreement on May 14th 2006. where status, privileges and immunities of ALMM and its members are defined and determined.

"""""

JK O/T

:action-smiley-060:

ha ha ha good one

we two are cool, im just messing arround with the podda

hmmm ... yeh the water theme park one sira ..I sw manym odified cars in there car park ....N its not so far for me .. only abt 16 km .........../

so guys wats the plan ... n are many of u guys going through AThurugiriya ..to the g2g

So Gihan ...and hola and the rest ,..wat should i call This van ..... it should both have a name which includes performance and the audio .......

Boom van

xtreme tuner

mixer turbo ..

I propose the name "Supernoah" :action-smiley-060: