• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Townaace Fully Loaded

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Machang WCC,

Once we had a Hiace and we had a huge sticker like below. We had the van for 1oyears and we were so much in love with it that we did not sell it. It had the below sticker with red bold letters between the tail lamp and the number plate...

NO VAN

SATISFIES ME

BUT THIS

ahaa XxX wanna play with me u caught the wrong dude....

n well, i never gave it the name performance noah..It was pericles who saw my driver zig zagging on the traffic n he told me to tell my driver it s not a performance noah ..so then after the bodykit i just told preveen isnt it a performance noah ... den ubeta autochune wela kohen widadaha mandae.

MAMA podieka wunata kerannae loku wade ,......... XxX ubeta bane .podikaledhima ***************

ahaa XxX wanna play with me u caught the wrong dude....

n well, i never gave it the name performance noah..It was pericles who saw my driver zig zagging on the traffic n he told me to tell my driver it s not a performance noah ..so then after the bodykit i just told preveen isnt it a performance noah ... den ubeta autochune wela kohen widadaha mandae.

MAMA podieka wunata kerannae loku wade ,......... XxX ubeta bane .podikaledhima ***************

easy boy...they'r only joking...

I think most of us use to be like him at his age.... :rolleyes: now dont laugh... but I used to call my BMX a knight rider bike when I was 8

Today i realized holding ur breath cos u dont wanna laff can be hazardous... i turned blue! :D:rolleyes:

hehehe!!

the first thing that came into my head when i reas this was that adet for "hapan' Savings account or some children's insurance policy or somethign like that... that little cartoon line-boy goes "my name is raan. when i was a kid all sorts of things hapened to me..one day i was playing cricket and ......(gets hit on the head)", "then another day i was riding a bicycle .... (and falls)", "another day i was climbing a tree and ....... (falls off)"..... but fortunatly my dad got me a XXXXXXXXXXXXXX...."

likewise our podda goes "my name is WCC, one day i was modifying a perfomance noah and.... " :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

hehehe!!

the first thing that came into my head when i reas this was that adet for "hapan' Savings account or some children's insurance policy or somethign like that... that little cartoon line-boy goes "my name is raan. when i was a kid all sorts of things hapened to me..one day i was playing cricket and ......(gets hit on the head)", "then another day i was riding a bicycle .... (and falls)", "another day i was climbing a tree and ....... (falls off)"..... but fortunatly my dad got me a XXXXXXXXXXXXXX...."

likewise our podda goes "my name is WCC, one day i was modifying a perfomance noah and.... " :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:D lol good one....... by the way I loved that add...

MMMMMMMMMMMMM BOOM ACE sounds nice well for the rude commentors wateva u guys say doesnt face me cos i aint looKing .

Gihan ,Dragster shak thanxxxx for the cover up .......

monamou toynoa .......not gud thts gud for ur dinky toy march ..(maisto modified toys presents monami le MArche ak11 modified) Toy..

And dilesh .. i had no other name to use so i used wcc .... but my real Niks are

Djshan

Shan-k-djcool-r

tuner -x

MMMMMMMMMMMMM BOOM ACE sounds nice well for the rude commentors wateva u guys say doesnt face me cos i aint looKing .

monamou toynoa .......not gud thts gud for ur dinky toy march ..(maisto modified toys presents monami le MArche ak11 modified) Toy..

And dilesh .. i had no other name to use so i used wcc .... but my real Niks are

Djshan

Shan-k-djcool-r

tuner -x

Good boy, for a moment i thought you will go riots...Why dont you just name your van West Coast Customs..finish ne?

Djshan

Shan-k-djcool-r

tuner -x

Dude,

there is no better name than "Shaggon-Wagon" for a pimped out van.. You might have to lose the rear seats to accomodate a bed / leather couch..