• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

F.e.a.r

on wat level of detail can u play wit dis card...im in d market for a new card...dont want to spend too much

medium to high.. ( it depends ) if u have good pc memory u can set to high... bt if u enable AntiAlising 4x the game gets bit slow, anyway u can enable Anisotropic filtering 8X without any probelm.. overall 6200 is a good graphic card.. i installed 3 6200 to my cliant pc's

n i post some NFSMW pics from 6200 card

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

medium to high.. ( it depends ) if u have good pc memory u can set to high... bt if u enable AntiAlising 4x the game gets bit slow, anyway u can enable Anisotropic filtering 8X without any probelm.. overall 6200 is a good graphic card.. i installed 3 6200 to my cliant pc's

n i post some NFSMW pics from 6200 card

im using 2 X 512DDR2 RAM cards...i guess dat wud do for memory...must check on this card

dont buy 5200 its not a good card bt u can buy 6200 128 around 5000 to 6000 rs bt not sure, its a good card u can play any game . 6 graphic engine is better than the 5 engine.

Thats new right for 5000 bucks? Damn the graphics on that game r awesome. So if i can play any game on the 6200, then its a good buy. Do you get the tv port on it too?

machang dats really impressiv from a 6200...n d game is smooth wit dis level is it?

yeap trust me full smooth, n those r unbranded vga cards. n i got them in last july from singapore for 4000 rs :D . so if u can buy a branded card i think u can see much more improved performance n quality

anyway NFSMW is not support for ForceWare 84.21.. :( so i cant play the game

Thats new right for 5000 bucks? Damn the graphics on that game r awesome. So if i can play any game on the 6200, then its a good buy. Do you get the tv port on it too?

TV n DVI

Ado gihan i'm quite impressed with ur knowledge on gaming and hardware, wish you would get this technical abt cars!! Kidding..

I used to know my sh*t around computers back then but no time now..There's not much you can do with a laptop!! :P:o

shak tried downloading again, takes way too long for me machan, coming in june shall get the P copy then!!

Ado gihan i'm quite impressed with ur knowledge on gaming and hardware, wish you would get this technical abt cars!! Kidding..

I used to know my sh*t around computers back then but no time now..There's not much you can do with a laptop!! :P:o

shak tried downloading again, takes way too long for me machan, coming in june shall get the P copy then!!

yea i hav to make a copy of gihan's dvd...dyin to play the whole thing...n machan as soon as ur out of uni throw the laptop away n get urslf a decent pc...

since this is a about games...

i have a intel Celeron 2.4 with a radeon 7000 VGA card with 256 ram.. but i cant run NUF underground or Most wanted... is it something insufficiant with the specs? i cant even run Colin McRea 2005 (which is the best car came i have played.. dam realiz5tic drive and steering/throttle response)

so guys, is it something wrong with my PC?

I used to know my sh*t around computers back then but no time now..There's not much you can do with a laptop!! :D;)

tnaks bro cuy my parents own a Game arcade so i can test all VGA cards. but if i work in a garage i can learn all abt cars.. he he

yea i hav to make a copy of gihan's dvd...dyin to play the whole thing...n machan as soon as ur out of uni throw the laptop away n get urslf a decent pc...

sure come to pila on this saturday i give u the DVD

i have a intel Celeron 2.4 with a radeon 7000 VGA card with 256 ram.. but i cant run NUF underground or Most wanted... is it something insufficiant with the specs? i cant even run Colin McRea 2005 (which is the best car came i have played.. dam realiz5tic drive and steering/throttle response)

machan ATI cards r not good bt some say X series is good anyway very expensive.. so u like Colin McRea 2005 .. so check out these pics

can someone suggest a good car game that'd run on a Celeron 2.4 with 256 ram with a radeon 7000... i dont want a lot of gra[phics.. just da driving and the handling... ;)

Outrun! :D, NFS 1/2/3 ;)..

can someone suggest a good car game that'd run on a Celeron 2.4 with 256 ram with a radeon 7000... i dont want a lot of gra[phics.. just da driving and the handling... :D

Test Drive 2 ( I wonder if you can find it, cause it was sort of a dos game ) :-D

'if u can pls remind me on this friday

yea for sure...btw im jus diggin bits up on d 6200...its jus DDR memory but ur very sure its gud enuf to run things at pretty high resolution? say 1280 X 1024? if it is d case...i'll hunt one down dis saturday...jus need a gud review frm sum1 who's used it

YUP.... live-ware problem.... :D

Outrun! :D, NFS 1/2/3 ;)..

nfs 1,2,3,4 dont feela s real... in Colin McRea when you give too much throttle you get wheelspein.. and the oversteer is amazing!!! NFS 1,2,3,4 are pretty much cars understeering .... plus almost all cars handle the same.. CmR is way more realistic.. probably cos its a newer game...

nfs 1,2,3,4 dont feela s real... in Colin McRea when you give too much throttle you get wheelspein.. and the oversteer is amazing!!! NFS 1,2,3,4 are pretty much cars understeering .... plus almost all cars handle the same.. CmR is way more realistic.. probably cos its a newer game...

Try McRae 2 or 3. I think there was a 4 too.

I remember the time one of my batchmates was trying to remember the name of the game and called it "Ally McBeal" Nearly died of lauging that day :D

Try McRae 2 or 3. I think there was a 4 too.

I remember the time one of my batchmates was trying to remember the name of the game and called it "Ally McBeal" Nearly died of lauging that day :D

where's a good place to go buy computer games?