• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

F.e.a.r

actually yes bt all the profit goes to my mom .. cus i only install windows/softwares n games ... anyway the salary is pretty good.. he he

still im using 6600Gt bt i already orderd 7800GS 256

where's this gaming arcade of yours ?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya even i'd like to know that B)

i've never been to game archades. how much are the charges at these places?

you get one at Excel World... 150 an hour if I remember correct... you can play network as well...

you get one at Excel World... 150 an hour if I remember correct... you can play network as well...

Attidiya.. n these days we r modifying it some new A/c n some interior stuff .. anyway in our area rates r very cheep for games 40 rs per 1 hour n internet 50...

if u play games or use internet for more than 10 hours u get a free membership.. free useraccount with a password . free hdd disk space. access to 100 GB video n mp3 server.. game cheats, LAN ,,, etc

dude, do you own a gaming archade?

DILESH! U really seem to have attention deficit disorder! He has already mentioned this a couple of times on the forums!!

Attidiya.. n these days we r modifying it some new A/c n some interior stuff .. anyway in our area rates r very cheep for games 40 rs per 1 hour n internet 50...

if u play games or use internet for more than 10 hours u get a free membership.. free useraccount with a password . free hdd disk space. access to 100 GB video n mp3 server.. game cheats, LAN ,,, etc

ummm, coming close to advertising here G-man. B)

wow.. thats pretty reasonable rates! wouldn't mind going that way if its not too far from me...

where exactly is this? but dont answer till praveen or sharkster gives the OK to say so...

DILESH! U really seem to have attention deficit disorder! He has already mentioned this a couple of times on the forums!!

hehe!! oops.. i guess i missed that point.. and i'm nto very good at remembering things.. which is why you dont see me trying to be a doctor or historian .....sorry praveen.. will try to remember as much as posible of the things i read int he forum next time :D

actually yes bt all the profit goes to my mom .. cus i only install windows/softwares n games ... anyway the salary is pretty good.. he he

Ah >>> You own a Game Archade …Then U can play all the New PC games :D ….Great J

hey..

i went out and boutght myself a DVD collection of games.. it has something called XR xpand rally, Vralley3, Evolution GT (one reaosn i was attracted to this particular dvd), ford street racing.. the box says the necessary specs are winXP,800Mhz,128ram, 500mb disk space.... this seems a bit too low, but i'm on the good even if the requirements are twice what it says...

anyone got any comments on these games?

hey..

i went out and boutght myself a DVD collection of games.. it has something called XR xpand rally, Vralley3, Evolution GT (one reaosn i was attracted to this particular dvd), ford street racing.. the box says the necessary specs are winXP,800Mhz,128ram, 500mb disk space.... this seems a bit too low, but i'm on the good even if the requirements are twice what it says...

anyone got any comments on these games?

Bro Dilesh,, I haven't play These 2 games .. But I searched about These…XR xpand rally Looks ok..But Colin McRae Rally 2005 is better for me…. & that Evolution GT Looks Awesome for Me… :D

ummm, coming close to advertising here G-man. :D

you know when both of you guys post I actualy got to see the name to see who post what... cause both of your avators are sort of the same... mind one of you changing your avator ? or atleast to a different color ?

you know when both of you guys post I actualy got to see the name to see who post what... cause both of your avators are sort of the same... mind one of you changing your avator ? or atleast to a different color ?

ok boss i'll change mine...................

today i got 2 new games Tomb raider Legend n King Kong so i post some pics ASAP

So How is King Kong Bro….. Like to play Coz That’s a Action / Adventure Game >>> :P

So How is King Kong Bro….. Like to play Coz That’s a Action / Adventure Game >>> :P

machan still playing FEAR.. anyway tomorrow im gona install the King Kong.. after that i post some pics..

can u tell me more abt Evolution GT ?? saw that game

Xpandrally is a very good game for graphics.

but it seems that devolepors dont like to spend money for get liscence to use names like "Mitsubishi EVo" or "subaru Imprezza" they use names like "monsoon evolution" etc.

But game is much realastic and have great graphics. you should view replay of the race after finishing a race, with "Natural" or similar effect(i cant remember exactly) its great.

PS:

bishu i think you posted pics of NFSMW, but its cars seem to have some wrong, it could be because SMARTSHADER3, so have you try disabling some options ??

Or is it normal (cause i havent still played the game)

bishu i think you posted pics of NFSMW, but its cars seem to have some wrong, it could be because SMARTSHADER3, so have you try disabling some options ??

Or is it normal (cause i havent still played the game)

thats normal in 5 series cards, shadermode 3 fault n 360 graphics r not working properly, bt in 6 n 7 series cards no prob at all ... anyway NFSMW is not working under new drivers so new driver users have to wait few more days for the bug fix

Bro Dilesh,, I haven't play These 2 games .. But I searched about These…XR xpand rally Looks ok..But Colin McRae Rally 2005 is better for me…. & that Evolution GT Looks Awesome for Me… :)

Xpand rally seemed really nice.. looking atthe screenshots dutring instalation... but it didnt work for me.. some freaking error...

same went for V-rally...it needs some key.. the crack file provided doesnt work..

Evolution GT was not that successful.. problem causes computer to freeze and touse Crtl+Alt+Del to get out of it....

FORD street racing was the only game that installed.. not bad.. but i'ce played better.. though drive quality is kinda poor... the engine sounds are real nice though.. gives the real muscle car 'guzzling' sound :)

gonna return the DVD today and try get a better one...

Xpandrally is a very good game for graphics.

but it seems that devolepors dont like to spend money for get liscence to use names like "Mitsubishi EVo" or "subaru Imprezza" they use names like "monsoon evolution" etc.

But game is much realastic and have great graphics. you should view replay of the race after finishing a race, with "Natural" or similar effect(i cant remember exactly) its great.

ya i couldnt get it to work... but the Ford on the cover has an advert for "Valvoline".. or shall i say "Volvoline"

:party-smiley-015:

can u tell me more abt Evolution GT ?? saw that game

i didnt get very far in the race.. ya graphics was ok.. but after my car moved about 200 yards and comes into the first corner the computer gets stuck :music-smiley-026: