• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

3m Automotive Double Sided Tape

Az

Hi folks,

From where can I buy 3M double sided tape in Sri Lanka?

Sir,

This tape is available in most of book shops. Cargils had same. If i am not inquisitive what do you want to paste.

There is another product German similar to 3M that is Wurth they have a tape with pasting material (GUM)on both sides. which equivalent to 3M.

I have done jobs with both they perform same quality.

Wurth Lanka (Private) Limited

4, Pagoda-Nawala Cross Road

Nugegoda

SRI LANKA

+94 112 817 900

+94 112 768 061

e-Mail: [email protected]

Wijesinghe

try the stationery shop in crescat - across from colombo jewelery store

Thanks. I went to the Crescat stationery place yesterday & they were out of stock. I managed to get it from Innate Graphics on Saranankara Rd., Dehiwela anyway. I was surprised that it costs Rs. 1500 whereas on eBay, the same thing only costs $3.

Thanks. I went to the Crescat stationery place yesterday & they were out of stock. I managed to get it from Innate Graphics on Saranankara Rd., Dehiwela anyway. I was surprised that it costs Rs. 1500 whereas on eBay, the same thing only costs $3.

Sir,

This is Srilanka they sell the products very much more than the E bay.

E bay ship all over the world with large stocks with in their stores Quantity discount when thy buy from the Manufacturer.

If I remember last I bought at Cargils few months back was Rupees 600.00 for 10 Yards.

Wijesinghe

Sir,

This is Srilanka they sell the products very much more than the E bay.

E bay ship all over the world with large stocks with in their stores Quantity discount when thy buy from the Manufacturer.

If I remember last I bought at Cargils few months back was Rupees 600.00 for 10 Yards.

Wijesinghe

Sorry, typo, the cost was Rs. 1050 not 1500, too expensive anyway.

There is a 3M distributor at Delkanda Plaza Delkanda. I once bought it (part no 06384), 800 rupees as I remember. Call the 3M agents they will give you the distributor contacts.

There is a 3M distributor at Delkanda Plaza Delkanda. I once bought it (part no 06384), 800 rupees as I remember. Call the 3M agents they will give you the distributor contacts.

Yes, I bought the same thing for Rs. 1050.