• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Flood Victims (automotive) - Learning Points

Aney Sylvi Uncle... I was not as privileged as you were to have studied in a First Grade School in my younger days no... so we call everyone UNCLE and ANTY no... :action-smiley-060:

But I am still interested to find out about ALL the manufacturers who uses Boxer Engines, How to remove Fan Belts during rains, Charge 15k to polish a glass, and dabble with all the VVIP cars in Sri Lanka.... :):action-smiley-060:

You a re just a pompous 'has-been' old fool who deserves no respect. I have more respect for the people at car washes than you with all your so called nonsense. You claim that this forum is for sharing knowledge. 100% Correct... but we are yet to see you share anything worthwhile. All you talk about is people's genitalia and their upbringing.

Please Wije Uncle, keep your pie hole shut and do something worthwhile. You are a bloody joke. :angry-smiley-048:

Its people like you who make the Generation Gap widen in societies. People like you make the younger generation be very skeptical about the one before.

Embrace change, embrace the fact that the average 15 year old knows more about technology that you ever knew. We though are in our 20s, 30s or 40s are grasping with what is out there already when it comes to tech. Yet we don't mock the generation younger to us. Your generation did it, That's why most of us can't stand people like you.

Its people like and your moronic attitude about caste, social status, race and religion that brought this country down to its knees. Kids my age died in their thousands because of bloody stupid morons like you!!! None of you pansy buggers had the balls to stand up and say NO to what was happening then... so kids my age had to die, lose limbs and families so the next generation will not have to.

And you come here wagging your shriveled dick looking for a fight.

Be careful Old Man, when you go swinging your dick, looking for a fight.. someone always is bound to chop it off.

VVTi,

I am not a (PIE) this alone proves the knowledge of your English that you have been a poor product of a third grade School.

I have no respect for you as you are a Moron.

Writing on a Automobile forum about Caste Social status Race and Religion.Unwanted subject.

Be careful VVTI, when you go swinging your dick, looking for a Bio release someone always is bound to chop it off.

I presume As you are not capable in that act too.

keep your hole shut and do something worthwhile. You are a bloody Moron.

Wijesinghe.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VVTi

Aney Sylvi Uncle... I was not as privileged as you were to have studied in a First Grade School in my younger days no... so we call everyone UNCLE and ANTY no..

Thank you for truthful.All stones on the earth are not Gems.

I can give you moron never call uncle to any human being if he is not relative of yours.

That expression is a very poor way of addressing a person.

I was taught to address if I come across any one Unknown to me address as Sir for a male Lady for a female.

Go back to good English teaching place.

Wijesinghe.

QUOTE (Supra_Natural @ May 25 2010, 03:53 PM) *

Not just mine, But VVTi's, masterdon's, even dilesh's I think.... He is truly a disturbed individual.

Sir,

Well opinions differ.

I am not at all disturbed I am very steady doing my normal work.

Wijesinghe.