• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Colombo Road Race

Grand Civic

There seems to be a whole lot of people who aren't aware of the SL racing scene. Like Ashan's Evo and now Lakshika. Well, maybe SL racing will get a few more fans from these events, thats always a good thing.

But I'm impressed with Lankadeepa, they've got some good shots. I hope its actually their shots and not something they lifted off somebodies private work, they have a history of stealing pictures.

There seems to be a whole lot of people who aren't aware of the SL racing scene. Like Ashan's Evo and now Lakshika. Well, maybe SL racing will get a few more fans from these events, thats always a good thing.

But I'm impressed with Lankadeepa, they've got some good shots. I hope its actually their shots and not something they lifted off somebodies private work, they have a history of stealing pictures.

Yes we may know more of foreign racing and drivers than local. Hope this kind of racing events will continue. Love to see a formula kind of track in Sri Lanka and more international level drivers..

a known party had got hurt. broke a leg and was knocked unconscious from what i heard.

Kalum and Uditha did their level best to remove people from that area in both days, sometimes they asked cops to remove people but no one wanted to move, even after the crash still people came there to watch the next race, our people never learn

Yes we may know more of foreign racing and drivers than local. Hope this kind of racing events will continue. Love to see a formula kind of track in Sri Lanka and more international level drivers..

Well, Lakshika has been around for some time. I remember seeing a profile of her somewhere, either magazine or site. Someone had done a pretty good job with the pictures accompanying the article.

Well, Lakshika has been around for some time. I remember seeing a profile of her somewhere, either magazine or site. Someone had done a pretty good job with the pictures accompanying the article.

Yeah that girl is awesome with her march. If I remember right she comes from a racing family, her brothers and father has a racing background. She also hosts a tv show about cars in some tv channel. She's got a pretty good knowledge about vehicles.

Yep, ones she came first while her two brothers came in as 2nd and 3rd. It was all over the papers too.

Btw Peri the pictures are awesome

damn looks like that crashed Porsche caught fire and exploded. :(

Its kinda hilarious about the camera mans comments.

damn is right

btw thanks for the pictures peri

Edited by nexus

Sorry, had to re-sort the album coz I added some stuff later. The pic you guys are talking about is now 19.

Also, next up

https://plus.google....645150625473761

New pictures added to the album.

BTW guys, Please feel free to leave +1's and comments on the albums and pics if you like them.

Only SL-GT and the Malaysian GT cars to go. Hopefully I'll have them ready by this evening.

how do I put a +1? do I have to register or something? :speechless-smiley-019:

Not that I am aware of. There should be a button. There is even one on this page in AL, at the bottom of the page along with the twitter and FB buttons.

I'm not sure if you need to be signed into your google account tho, or if you need a G+ account. I'm generally signed in so the button just shows up for me.

New pictures added to the album.

BTW guys, Please feel free to leave +1's and comments on the albums and pics if you like them.

Only SL-GT and the Malaysian GT cars to go. Hopefully I'll have them ready by this evening.

Wow. Great photo collection!

I am also logged in. But I cant see a +1 anywhere. Is it on the single picture view or in thumbnail view? I can only comment the pics. :speechless-smiley-019:

Can you put a screenshot?

Edited by Nirosha

Think Pasindu came first, judging by the fact that he came and did a few do-nuts for the crowd in front of Galadari after completing the race. He did a lot better than that GT4 driver in the second Porsche, who made something of a mess of it. Well, I guess that car is supposed to grip, not slide.

Pasindu,Ashan,Darin

Ashan had a mishap with a backmarker (Nigel) on final lap when leading.Pasidu was very lucky to grab the lead.

MINIACE

Wow. Great photo collection!

I am also logged in. But I cant see a +1 anywhere. Is it on the single picture view or in thumbnail view? I can only comment the pics. :speechless-smiley-019:

Can you put a screenshot?

Looks like its on the single pic view, which is sorta disappointing. Thought they had it for albums too.

n0zvd.jpg

Some interesting pics floating around FB. Too bad, I seem to have missed some interesting stuff :) I added a pic of Hamilton's F1 car which was taken from street level, and with a lot of people in the way, so not great... Ah well, can't be everywhere at once.

Looks like its on the single pic view, which is sorta disappointing. Thought they had it for albums too.

Thanks. Got it. For me it's not on the single pic view but on the normal view (same as AL "Like" button. shows on the left bottom of the each and every post). On the single pic view only shows comment, options and details only. may be customized for each person (as owner, viewer etc.).

link: https://plus.google.com/112145825437414596051/posts

Edited by Nirosha

Thanks. Got it. For me it's not on the single pic view but on the normal view (same as AL "Like" button. shows on the left bottom of the each and every post). On the single pic view only shows comment, options and details only. may be customized for each person (as owner, viewer etc.).

link: https://plus.google....414596051/posts

Possibly they haven't got everything sorted after the upgrades yet. There was a major change over the weekend.

Not that I am aware of. There should be a button. There is even one on this page in AL, at the bottom of the page along with the twitter and FB buttons.

I'm not sure if you need to be signed into your google account tho, or if you need a G+ account. I'm generally signed in so the button just shows up for me.

maybe no-one WANTS to give you a +1.. ever thought of that? hahaha. just kidding dude..

Pasindu,Ashan,Darin

Ashan had a mishap with a backmarker (Nigel) on final lap when leading.Pasidu was very lucky to grab the lead.

MINIACE

I was watching the clip on YT and it looked like pasindu kinda nudged ashan which resulted in him swerving out... I dont know, what do you guys think?