• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Colombo Road Race

Grand Civic

I was thinking the same thing. Forget the incorrect typing, there were some grammatically incorrect sentences too...

I meant the "facts".

First, thats an ALMS Aston.

Then, SLAS doesn't have an "Association" at the end.

Lambo Diablo? Really? Not aware that Dilantha wan't to bring down his race car which I believe is a Gallardo LP560?

Apparently the director said "very excited weekend"

I really wanna find out if Richard De Zoysa was being sarcastic when he said they wanted to highlight Colombo's great road system. Uh, really?

Grammar on the last para, as you pointed out.

Reporting Fail, for definite.

Apart from re-paving the road, I sure hope the lighting will also be looked at. We don't want a race in dim light (yeah, I'm thinking of the photos as well :) )

I doubt the lighting will be an issue since they had done a great job at the Kandy Night Race.....

• Like 1

Any chances of a pavilion near those guns (elevated platform) near the Galle-Face/Intercon roundabout? This will give a view of both sides of the track.

Will it be free standing for spectators from Galle face side? (hope so..)