• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Identifying Doctor Anniversary

entckauwa

Hi,

Can anybody explain the extra features available in anniversary supper saloon model in FB13 car.

Somebody tell me that it should be printed on the label attached in seat belt. But i cant find it in my car. However car is having fog lamps and 25th anniversary batch. my car YOM is 1992.

can somebody pls explain me whether the car is original anniversary or modified to anniversary

thanks

Edited by entckauwa

Hi,

Can anybody explain the extra features available in anniversary supper saloon model in FB13 car.

Somebody tell me that it should be printed on the label attached in seat belt. But i cant find it in my car. However car is having fog lamps and 25th anniversary batch. my car YOM is 1992.

can somebody pls explain me whether the car is original anniversary or modified to anniversary

thanks

I think anniversary edition came out in 1991 no? Anyway I've seen most of them have a little tag at the back (somewhere near where it says Sunny) saying "anniversary edition" or something like that.

No freaking idea what difference it makes though?

• 2 months later...
Hi,

thanks

Hi

It should have rear seat head rest, Fog lights and the AC controller pannel should be buttons not lever.also power antena. tractable mirrors too.not sure 1991 only year make. but some of them in 1992 got 2 line on buffer and (rear and front)

Sira

Hi,

thanks

I used an anniv model around 1996 (1500cc manual). It had fog lights, fairly high grade seats with a nice thick velvet material, leather wrapped steering wheel and gear knob etc.

Can't remember any labels besides the black oval behind the wheel arch.

The car was silver/grey in Colour with a 19- number.

The car felt a lot smoother than the the FB 14 auto 1.5 which I got right after. Im sure Velocity remembers that one.