• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Fb13 Power Window And Central Lock

sira

Question

Hi all,

Recently i replaced my FB 13 doors in to Powered doors. I have found wires for front 2 doors and it is now working. before that i plug the breaker for power window 12V from battery to have power supply to doors too. front 2 dors are working fantastic and all function are ok. the issue is i cannot find wires for rear doors. i checked with my friends car it got wires for rear doors.

how ever i contact one auto electrical person and he said there will be harnes loop and you will be able to find but you have to draw cable for rear door as it is not inyour car. is anybody know the place that i can find that loop in the power window main harnes

thanks

sira

2 answers to this question

Hi all,

Recently i replaced my FB 13 doors in to Powered doors. I have found wires for front 2 doors and it is now working. before that i plug the breaker for power window 12V from battery to have power supply to doors too. front 2 dors are working fantastic and all function are ok. the issue is i cannot find wires for rear doors. i checked with my friends car it got wires for rear doors.

how ever i contact one auto electrical person and he said there will be harnes loop and you will be able to find but you have to draw cable for rear door as it is not inyour car. is anybody know the place that i can find that loop in the power window main harnes

thanks

sira

won't you need to drill a hole in the rear doors!!!. or may be there is a provision for it. if you want PM me and I will give you a reliable contact person