• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What Do U Think?

depending on where you go, you should be able to get that kit done for about 50k..

but pls pls make sure you get appropriate looking alloys or the entire look will be gone...

Hey this is a neat kit..but have u guys seen a modified Maruti? I saw one yesterday @ Ward Plc..horrible looking creature it was... :D

What u all think midifing a Hiace like this? and how much does it cost (bodykit)?

I have a Hiace Super Custom Limited. (not locally done).

mate, why on earth do you wana spend 50grand for few fibber bits and pieces. what is the mileage of your van? save that money for an engine repair

im sorry.. did u just say its like brand new?

Machan, my uncle sold his Hiace last year and the clock was 570k, he had never had any major engine reapirs on it. And the guy who bought it uses it for hiring purpose it seems.. <_<

Machan, my uncle sold his Hiace last year and the clock was 570k, he had never had any major engine reapirs on it. And the guy who bought it uses it for hiring purpose it seems.. <_<

yes... we did a engine repair to our old Hiace at about 350K on clock. its not with me now and it seems new owner dont care about the van like i did. sad scene :lol: