• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Battery For The 4dr5 Jeep

Nishan.dj

Question

Hello friends,

I want to replace batteries in my 4DR5 J44 Jeep. One battery is really weak but other one is not yet. Its got two 12V 70Ah Exide batteries. So I really appreciate if you can reply to this post with whatever you know..any advice... like which batteries would be better and which ones cost less.. and also any technical detail... I really thank you in advance...

Nishan

5 answers to this question

Hello friends,

I want to replace batteries in my 4DR5 J44 Jeep. One battery is really weak but other one is not yet. Its got two 12V 70Ah Exide batteries. So I really appreciate if you can reply to this post with whatever you know..any advice... like which batteries would be better and which ones cost less.. and also any technical detail... I really thank you in advance...

Nishan

Mr. Nishan,

Your post says Battery's One is weak please inform is your 24 Volts system I think it is 24 Volts Exide I do not recommend I had problems with Exide.

Please reply.

Mr. Nishan,

Your post says Battery's One is weak please inform is your 24 Volts system I think it is 24 Volts Exide I do not recommend I had problems with Exide.

Please reply.

Thanks Sylvi,

Its a 24V system and currently has two exide batteries (12V , 70 AMP).

Hi Nishan.dj

There are lot of varieties and brands in the market , EXIDE is the cheapest i think, It is not bad

I am using it no problem so far (but this battery is 6 mths old), Previusly i had PRESIDENT

actual i used that battery for 3 Yrs in my car, but that is quite expensive than EXIDE,

I think now BROWNS has introduced new version of battery Called (power ---)something similer i cant

remember exact name of it,Actually that battery is more powerful than usual EXIDE.

You may TRY...

Thanks

Regards

Sumith