• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Another Dream Garage

fuzzo

:D Now that's pimpin' West Coast Customs style! (I mean the actual shop in the US :D )

Bub, u just been pimped!

yeah bt wcc need to pass the O/L n then decide to do the pimping stuff otherwise he have to find a job in a Alloy shop :alc:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate thinking hard. So I did the innovative and checked the hi5 profile. Sure enough ....

Yeah, yeah, there was only one 8 @ the meet in January :D that was fairly easy too :D

LOL!!! Smart Thinking!! Very Very Smart!!! :alc: :alc: .... Ya but at the meet it was a WRX 8 but now its a STi 8.. :) ... Hehehehe... hate hard thinking do u.........

LOL!!! Smart Thinking!! Very Very Smart!!! :D :D .... Ya but at the meet it was a WRX 8 but now its a STi 8.. :alc: ... Hehehehe... hate hard thinking do u.........

Welll, the choice was between hi5 and my site, which has pics of the meet :alc: And the web is misbehaving. Some sites are very slow....

Ok probably i dnt want andrews Sis .......

Hmm n machan gihan i dnt want to have a townace dogg .

I want to own a honda civic if I PASS ma OLEVELS WELL I COULD BE LUCKY .........

hehe ..PImpin no thts for old schoolers i f Iever kept ma hands on a hummer h2 it will have 26" CHRome giovanni spinners ,u head Hydraulics, 24" Plasma screen,Xbox 360 and the special presidential tint

Ohh rather i take an old Jeep ,,Fix sum old style rims put lowwering springs Colour the rims in black .. thts it

cool idea i give u my CV :P bt wut r the qualifications ?

1/.atleast 5 european cars under your name

2/.atleast 5 german cars under your name

3/.atleast 10 high preformance japanease cars under your name

4/.3 bajaj scooters and theewheelers

5/.3 tata lorries

6/.Kubota tractors

5/.3 tata lorries

6/.Kubota tractors

I thought German cars qualify as European :P:P

I want to own a honda civic if I PASS ma OLEVELS WELL I COULD BE LUCKY .........

hehe ..PImpin no thts for old schoolers i f Iever kept ma hands on a hummer h2 it will have 26" CHRome giovanni spinners ,u head Hydraulics, 24" Plasma screen,Xbox 360 and the special presidential tint

Ohh rather i take an old Jeep ,,Fix sum old style rims put lowwering springs Colour the rims in black .. thts it

Theres summin to aspire too. Someday wanna own a civic :P Well, @ least its realistic.... Pass ur A/Ls and u can start aspiring to summin even better :P

i thought you have an 'old jeep'? any plans to convert it into a 'performance jeep'?

5/.3 tata lorries

6/.Kubota tractors

Aiyo i dont have any of those qualifications :( bt WCC have a performance van so i think he can apply :)

5/.3 tata lorries

6/.Kubota tractors

Ohh !!!! Man >>>> :):(

After O/L's eh.. I still remember my dad telling me to get straight A's and he'd get me the porsche (now ravi's car, earlier owner being the person owning that lion head bar in Mt!), i ended up getting a March, so u can guess my results.. didnt fail tho! ha ha! :action-smiley-060: