• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Please Help Me To Clarify These Facts On B4

Hawx

its crazy no good b4's for sale and not even a single one on AL: i guess ill have to wait and see. AL memebers any of you plan to sell your b4's please pm me thanks

Machan , the real issue is after you use a B4 its very difficult to move up thereafter.

What I am saying is for the price ( anything between 2 to 2.5) you get so much of options/comforts and performance, Even a Allion for say 3.5Mn cannot match this. So anyone selling a B4 has nothing else in the market to buy other than a Sti.

Machan , the real issue is after you use a B4 its very difficult to move up thereafter.

What I am saying is for the price ( anything between 2 to 2.5) you get so much of options/comforts and performance, Even a Allion for say 3.5Mn cannot match this. So anyone selling a B4 has nothing else in the market to buy other than a Sti.

Very true machang its got a mix of comfort and power and looks to go with it. Thats why current b4 owners are reluctant to sell as there is a big jump for the next level. I guess ill have to be paitent and see. If you know any one selling pls let me know.