• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Fb13 Cv Joint

sira

Hi Guys

What is the best CV joint for FB 13 car- Petrol .Nissan Agents price is 29,000 for CV joint. if you buy boot separtly the cost is 6,000 anyway CV joint comes with boot for a 29,000.

it is big money for me and any body know good CV joint for this car.

thanks

Sira

Edited by sira

Hi Guys

What is the best CV joint for FB 13 car- Petrol .Nissan Agents price is 29,000 for CV joint. if you buy boot separtly the cost is 6,000 anyway CV joint comes with boot for a 29,000.

it is big money for me and any body know good CV joint for this car.

thanks

Sira

Hey ,

I think 29k far too expensive . I replaced my CVjoint in my corolla few months back and the cost was around 7k for a CVJoint. The brand was HDK as i could remember . no complaints yet.

Sira,

I purchased used Two CV Joints for My FB13 with the Axels and boots. Per each pair i paid 3000/-. They work fine and i have used them nearly 3000KMs (2 months) up to now and no complaints yet. Just visit Wijer@ma and you will able to find CVs.

I prefer to purchase Used Japan CVs rather than buying CVs made in china or thaiwan (This is a my personal experience).

Samanl

Sira,

I purchased used Two CV Joints for My FB13 with the Axels and boots. Per each pair i paid 3000/-. They work fine and i have used them nearly 3000KMs (2 months) up to now and no complaints yet. Just visit Wijer@ma and you will able to find CVs.

I prefer to purchase Used Japan CVs rather than buying CVs made in china or thaiwan (This is a my personal experience).

Samanl

I also tried wijerama 2 weeks ago . they have but the boot was broken . can you let me know the place

Thanks

Hey ,

I think 29k far too expensive . I replaced my CVjoint in my corolla few months back and the cost was around 7k for a CVJoint. The brand was HDK as i could remember . no complaints yet.

HDKs are Made in Japan. Done 20k+ so far without any problem.

I also tried wijerama 2 weeks ago . they have but the boot was broken . can you let me know the place

Thanks

Yep, you can purchase boots from any motor shop. Also purchase CV greeze and apply for the both CVs. I can not put the names of those sparepart shops since it violates forum rules ( I thought that right ).

There are thaiwan / china made CV Boots and per one the cost will be below 1000 ruppies.

samanl

Edited by Samanl

if you plan on using the car for a couple of years...i would stay away from used CV's or the cheap stuff...

i too replaced my corolla cv's a couple of months back with HDK ones....CV's cost 7000odd at the time...there were cheaper ones for 4000