• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

2005 Hiace Super Long Wheelbase

rayman

Hey guys!

Can anyone please tell me the exact difference between the Hiace Commuter and Grand Cabin (New model Super Long Wheelbase). Toyota Lanka wasnt very helpful an so wasnt the internet! The Trim an versions of JDM vehicles is very confusing!

And also just out of curiosity what is the difference between the Townace an Liteace (CR-41)?

Thanking in advance!

Hey guys!

Can anyone please tell me the exact difference between the Hiace Commuter and Grand Cabin (New model Super Long Wheelbase). Toyota Lanka wasnt very helpful an so wasnt the internet! The Trim an versions of JDM vehicles is very confusing!

And also just out of curiosity what is the difference between the Townace an Liteace (CR-41)?

Thanking in advance!

Our company runs a Commuter GL (TRH 220 or something but can't remember the models number) pertrol which is a 15 seater. The Grand Cabin spec is supposed to be a 10 Seater on the same size of van. Haven't seen any in SL as yet. The older G/Cabins KZH 120/ 110 came with rear coil spring but not sure about the new ones.

You get the TRH 214 versions which come with the wide body but a flatroof.

The ride on the JDM passenger spec vans are quite smooth even at the back relative to the DX Spec B.new imports.

Pop me a pm if you come across any in SL.

• 7 months later...

the grand cabin is a very luxurious van, it comes as a 10 seater( but in SL it might be known as 15 seater) and this comes under the wagon category so it will be very expensive...while the commuter is more like a Super GL ( not a wagon)

correct me if im wrong!

the grand cabin is a very luxurious van, it comes as a 10 seater( but in SL it might be known as 15 seater) and this comes under the wagon category so it will be very expensive...while the commuter is more like a Super GL ( not a wagon)

correct me if im wrong!

WTF replying to a post from last year?

• Like 1

correct me if im wrong!

again you reply to old topic when you will learn not to reply to old topics :rolleyes: