• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Urgent Help Wanted

Newbi

by the way i called this GANJA STYLE THREAD JACKING

:blink:

Heh heh he....Never you mind.....My question was answered.....and I am happy......we could always do with any useful info...... this does have that flavour i must say....lol

lol im tryin to control my smoking...glad i cud help mate :D im a regular customer there so i knw d rates...havnt been there in sum months so d prices mite hav shot up

Thanks Sharkster,

the cleaning cost me 2500.00 and the air filter cost me something like 1750...ish... soo it was good. There certainly is a bloody difference.... the motor sound smoother....don’t need to put the pedal to the metal to pickup just a touch does the trick....all in all I am happy... very happy...I certainly recommend getting your injectors cleaned if you have not done so for a long time and has loss of power (not a panacea for loss of power).....

Cheers

Thanks Sharkster,

the cleaning cost me 2500.00 and the air filter cost me something like 1750...ish... soo it was good. There certainly is a bloody difference.... the motor sound smoother....don’t need to put the pedal to the metal to pickup just a touch does the trick....all in all I am happy... very happy...I certainly recommend getting your injectors cleaned if you have not done so for a long time and has loss of power (not a panacea for loss of power).....

Cheers

ah i figured...they cudnt hav increased the rates on the cleanin dat much...it was the filter i c...i get my injectors cleand every 6 months there and soon after i take the car for a thrashing on a flat road...feels bloody gud...glad it workd out in ur favour brother...uve got that RWD advantage over me tho :blink:

glad it workd out in ur favour brother...uve got that RWD advantage over me tho :blink:

Did not know the Cef was front wheel..... yea RWD feels good but tends to slide when cornering on wet/gravel or sandy roads.... not good when you r not intending to do it......lol....but I do feel RWD may be a bit more fun to drive...... don’t worry too much bout giving up d smokes mate.... after all U don’t want to be a quitter now do you !...hehehe

Did not know the Cef was front wheel..... yea RWD feels good but tends to slide when cornering on wet/gravel or sandy roads.... not good when you r not intending to do it......lol....but I do feel RWD may be a bit more fun to drive...... don’t worry too much bout giving up d smokes mate.... after all U don’t want to be a quitter now do you !...hehehe

well nissan started makin the cefiro as a sports sedan...dats y d first gen (A31) had an in-line 6 (RB series) as opposd to the next generations havin a V6 (VQ series)...d A31 was also an RWD car wit sum turbo examples...nissan then shiftd the cefiro to the luxury market as u mite notice wit the latest gen which IMO is fugly...the A32 was d first transition stage...

oh btw i aint givin up d smokes man...jus controllin em...its d only stress reliever i hav...damn im still in stitches over dat quitter line ROFL

p.s. hope u got ur wifey mishap sortd

p.s. hope u got ur wifey mishap sortd

Yea yea ... all sorted and better than I expected.... The assessor forgot to put in the owners account component in to the approved estimate sooo got a brand new rear bumper and brand boot lid. the total repair cost 155,000.00 I only had to pocket out a measly 3000,00, the difference in the cost of painting…........ not a bad deal..... :blink:

well nissan started makin the cefiro as a sports sedan...dats y d first gen (A31) had an in-line 6 (RB series) as opposd to the next generations havin a V6 (VQ series)

I gather you recon that a inline 6 is more sportily inclined that a V6...... when I queried the difference from Toyota, their answer was that the Car makers depending on the space in the engine bay decides in its gona be a straight 6 or a V6. i.s if the engine bay is long it could accommodate a straight 6 and if not long enough a V6( this i believe is done at the design stage). If this is not the real reason then what is ?......I wonder if this post belongs in the ask a expert category....

cheers

I gather you recon that a inline 6 is more sportily inclined that a V6...... when I queried the difference from Toyota, their answer was that the Car makers depending on the space in the engine bay decides in its gona be a straight 6 or a V6. i.s if the engine bay is long it could accommodate a straight 6 and if not long enough a V6( this i believe is done at the design stage). If this is not the real reason then what is ?......I wonder if this post belongs in the ask a expert category....

cheers

well i dont specifically think an inline 6 is sport car related...besides the 350Z has a V6...y i said the A31 was a sports car havin the inline 6 is cos of the RB series engine which it shares wit nissan sport sedans n coupes like d skyline for example...but this is only my deduction...anyhow nissan actually intended that car to be a sports sedan which is fact...

this question is indeed 'ask an expert' material...i shall do the honours of startin the topic...