• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mira L700 Poor Ride Comfort

MiraOwner

Question

Hi All,

My Daihatsu Mira L700 is having a harsh ride. even feel the smallest of potholes on the road. can anyone give suggestions to improve the situation

a picture of the model is below (not my ride but the same model make) i tested the shocks with a computerized wheel alignment joint in hydepark and the results were ok. is it the tires? or any other way that i could make things quieter and smoother?

daihatsu_mira_a1237280107b2550361_orig.j

4 answers to this question

Hi All,

My Daihatsu Mira L700 is having a harsh ride. even feel the smallest of potholes on the road. can anyone give suggestions to improve the situation

a picture of the model is below (not my ride but the same model make) i tested the shocks with a computerized wheel alignment joint in hydepark and the results were ok. is it the tires? or any other way that i could make things quieter and smoother?

daihatsu_mira_a1237280107b2550361_orig.j

what's the rim size? have you compared your ride with a another specimen of similar make/model. If it's 12" then there's a high chance that entire wheel goes into the smallest possible pothole on the road. Further, have you fitted low profile tyres by any chance with bigger size rims? another possibility of making a ride uncomfortable.

what's the rim size? have you compared your ride with a another specimen of similar make/model. If it's 12" then there's a high chance that entire wheel goes into the smallest possible pothole on the road. Further, have you fitted low profile tyres by any chance with bigger size rims? another possibility of making a ride uncomfortable.

its a wheel from an ALTO i think this cars original tires where a bigger size.. is that the reason then?

its a wheel from an ALTO i think this cars original tires where a bigger size.. is that the reason then?

one of contributory factors rather than it's being the only reason. Another reason could be tires with worn out thread and there's not much of "flesh" left from the steel belts.