• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Katukurunda 2010 Racing Video

damn_it

hey guys.., my race has been uploaded by someone called Anton on youtube..so I thought i'd share it with u guys, especially for those who haven't seen it that day..please feel free to comment...if i find more video's i'll try posting the link here..

This is event no 18. Group SL-A cars upto 1400cc and including 1050cc (Modified)

1st place - Yoga

2nd - Me (Damith)

3rd - Zakie

thank you all..

hey guys.., my race has been uploaded by someone called Anton on youtube..so I thought i'd share it with u guys, especially for those who haven't seen it that day..please feel free to comment...if i find more video's i'll try posting the link here..

This is event no 18. Group SL-A cars upto 1400cc and including 1050cc (Modified)

1st place - Yoga

2nd - Me (Damith)

3rd - Zakie

thank you all..

Congrats Damith!

any idea if anyone's uploaded the motorcycle events ... especially the higher capacity events .. :)

cheers

got a few decent shots of yours Damith...

but off a friends camera - so will upload if & when i get my hands on the images :mellow:

Thanks Devinda..let me know if u get ur hands on them...

Shamitz., no mchan..i have no idea..even this link was uploaded by someone else..

Thanks Devinda..let me know if u get ur hands on them...

Shamitz., no mchan..i have no idea..even this link was uploaded by someone else..

No worries machan. I found this highlight clip on youtube ...

It has almost all the events except for the 600cc/1000cc/Open events .. so was just looking around :)

cheers

Silver I guess we both found the same clip :)

In the open event i thought there'd be a battle btn Shrian and Maduranga..but my guess is that Shrian's bike failed after some laps..that bike moves like crazy mchan..Why didn't u run mchan..? by the way, u live in Panadura or somewer close by ya.?

1st place - Yoga

2nd - Me (Damith)

3rd - Zakie

thank you all..

Congrats. Damit. Looks like your car is well set up but missing few ponies. Nice run.

Shami,

Did you race? How did you do mate?

Mani,

Yup I did .. 3rd in the Open event. cant complain with the result .. considering I got a bad start in both my events.. and my wrist is still healing after cycling mishap :) ... I didnt think I was going to be on the podium at all before that weekend.

In the open event i thought there'd be a battle btn Shrian and Maduranga..but my guess is that Shrian's bike failed after some laps..that bike moves like crazy mchan..Why didn't u run mchan..? by the way, u live in Panadura or somewer close by ya.?

Yup shrian claims he had clutch problems ... shrian's bike is a japanese endurance spec racer. It has a lot of tweaks.

Btw .. shrian was my protege'

I did run machan ... my home town is panadura .. but I live in Mt. Lavinia.

Edited by shamitz

1st place - Yoga

2nd - Me (Damith)

3rd - Zakie

thank you all..

Hi Damith

That is a great drive congrts dude :D

thanks

Regards

sumith