• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need Help....!!!!!!!!

Dhanusha sohan

Hi Experts....!!!

Plz tell me about the mitsubishi Pjero IO, model.....!!!

Best regard.....!!!!! :jumping-smiley-013: :jumping-smiley-013:

One of my friends dad has one, hence I have been in it and drivin it a little. IMHO Its smooth and has good pulling power but its so inefficient on fuel. If u want something economical I wouldn't recommend it. In the 2-2.3M range I think it is a good buy compared to its counterparts. It looks great and drives well but not sure about the engine problems but AFAIK my friends family didnt have any issues.

One of my friends dad has one, hence I have been in it and drivin it a little. IMHO Its smooth and has good pulling power but its so inefficient on fuel. If u want something economical I wouldn't recommend it. In the 2-2.3M range I think it is a good buy compared to its counterparts. It looks great and drives well but not sure about the engine problems but AFAIK my friends family didnt have any issues.

I dont think Pajero IO is inefficient on fuel cz GDI is all about increasing fuel efficiency. Lal Alawatta also mentioned that. The biggest issue of this vehicle is with the injector nossels.

Have had one for a while now...

The non GDI brand new imports badged the Montero IO with the 2L N/A motor are ok...

but the fuel consumption is shocking at 5 kmpl for a small urban Soft Roader

What is worse is the space in the back - the rear seat leg space is terrible :(

The ride is decent but its a very average drive - nothing to write home about :mellow: