• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Fb13 Shock Absorbers

sira

Can you please advice me why is not ?

Sira

obvious reasons, how can you assure the condition of the used shocks? how long they'll last? more importantly, if you replace with new ones, you can assure equal stability and level of response from the wheels. At least across an axle it'll be the same. When you're using used ones, they would have different wear 'n tare levels therefore the road holding across an axle would differ.

Can you please advice me why is not ?

Sira

Performance/effectiveness of shock absorber deteriorate gradually with its use. Replacing worn out unit with same kind does not make any sense does it?

Apart from comfort shock absorbers serve few other important functions in your vehicles safety department.

No point buying genuine from agents which will cost you loads of money but KYB from TAAS will be the best option AFAIK.

All 4 will cost around 25k & it'll worth the money.

Also see http://forum.autolanka.com/lofiversion....php?t6468.html

Edited by maersk

No point buying genuine from agents which will cost you loads of money but KYB from TAAS will be the best option AFAIK.

Lets not forget that most struts are made by KYB, Monroe and another company (can't exactly rember but i think it's Gabriel)