• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need Automobile Real Experience

acsi

Do anyone know a place where i can VOLUNTARILY work and earn some part time experience in automobile assembling and modifying??? :o

(PS : Help me if u have any contacts,i can guarantee hard working coz i want to learn not earn. :rolleyes:

a first year mechanical engineering std,university of moratuwa)

Thanks!!!

I dont know any of these personally but off the top of my mind the list would be Micro, L.A.Laylend, and Wasana (they assemble chinese stuff too i think). Those would be the big names that'd actually look good on your resume (in a sri lankan context).

Also sorta related; there are other small time comapnies that do LHD to RDH conversions, kit car manufacturing (MiniAce might know them), and some others that manufacture body parts (for export purposes).

Dont know how much help this was, but all the best!

I recall A*W letting people apprentice - may be worth speaking to them

I've met a number of University undergraduates working there over the years

yeah thats the kind of place im looking for...not big company names. :violent-smiley-030:

il contact you...